Bnp Leaflets

mollag

I'm kind of tempted to join the BNP forum to see if they're talking about the IOM.

Then again I don't really want to.

It's a pity that you can't just look at their message board without actually joining.

• Replies 751
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Excuse me, you have the cheek to call me a phoney when you appear to no nothing about the Isle of Man or the wonderous thing that is economics!
Ah, an economist.

What's your opinion on the Venezuelan approach to Saudi regarding the proposed, Iranian inspired currency swith from petrodollar? And do you think the Chinese interest will sway the argument with their deposits in Africa and the mid east? I'm interested because the result will impact on the European economy and affect the amount of aid given to Africa.

Thanks.

I'm kind of tempted to join the BNP forum to see if they're talking about the IOM.

Then again I don't really want to.

It's a pity that you can't just look at their message board without actually joining.

probably something along the lines of "everyone join www.manxforums.com and pretend to be manx".

You know the word goon means: A thug hired to intimidate or harm opponents.

So by definition leggo it is you who is the Goon because you are clearly not a Manx resident , and I find your ideas and tone, in all honesty more than a bit scary!

please answer my questions....go on...persuade me B)

You've already persuaded yourself by the look of it, and if you're that confident of your opinions why get so excited?

i'm more frustrated than excited....at your unwillingness to debate after calling for a debate!

I'm going to keep asking.....answer some questions.

I didn't call for a debate, I was responding with a challenge that you put up an argument.

You know the word goon means: A thug hired to intimidate or harm opponents.

So by definition leggo it is you who is the Goon because you are clearly not a Manx resident , and I find your ideas and tone, in all honesty more than a bit scary!

There's no need to be scared of your own honesty.

Excuse me, you have the cheek to call me a phoney when you appear to no nothing about the Isle of Man or the wonderous thing that is economics!

Ah, an economist.

What's your opinion on the Venezuelan approach to Saudi regarding the proposed, Iranian inspired currency swith from petrodollar? And do you think the Chinese interest will sway the argument with their deposits in Africa and the mid east? I'm interested because the result will impact on the European economy and affect the amount of aid given to Africa.

Thanks.

Well I think that the Iran's proposed switch to the petreuro is a case of misguided nationalist retoric, not unlike much of the BNPs manifesto really!

i wonder why that might be, hmmmm

btw, we can all post propaganda websites ya nazi.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/hi/english/static/in...der/default.stm

go away facist pricks

I think the requirement for membership is to keep out people who call people nazis and fascist pricks.

go away facist pricks

I think the requirement for membership is to keep out hysterical, hostile and small-minded trolls who quote the BBC as a reliable source of information and call people nazis and fascist pricks.

just as i thought

I'll answer them myself then:

1. Do you believe the holocaust actually happened or like your leader do you think it was a myth.

BNP: I'll say whatever I want you to believe

2. Crime - who commits the most crime on the Island, white or non-white?

BNP: they lefty nulabour fools are lying about the real figures, even on the IOM

3. What percentage of white/non white people actually live off the state in their newly built council houses?

BNP: errr,in the UK or IOM. If you're talking about the IOM sign me up and I'll live off the state happily

4. Are there any 'non-white' people in the Island branch (I think I know the answer to this...)

?

BNP: don't be so f&cking stoopid, we don't lets n!ggers or P@ki's in for long, once they vote for us we kill 'em

5. Do you or any of your members actually know or are friendly with any non-whites on the Island?

BNP: of course we know lots of them, mostly through some could say violent encounters

6. Many of the doctors on the Island are/were 'non-white', those mostly Asian and have made a tremendous contribution to this Island, if you had your way would you get rid of them too?

BNP: The Nazi's were also very good doctors too!

7. Like other members of your party, do you too 'want to kill Pakis'?

BNP: them and all other lefty goon whites, non-whites and non-believers, errr, I think...

8. All the main organisers of your party seem to be convicted criminals, why the hell should I want them running this Island and many of the councillours that have been elected in the UK never show up!

BNP: OK, fair point, they're all criminals and we'll f&ck you up ASAP

go away facist pricks

I think the requirement for membership is to keep out hysterical, hostile and small-minded trolls who quote the BBC as a reliable source of information and call people nazis and fascist pricks.

why take offense at the term "nazi"....are you ashamed of what you are?

You are clearly a fascist....and an intolerable blight on society who has no interest in rational debate despite being given the opportunity (which you don't deserve).

You're just full of bullshit.

I think all people should be equal and free....do you think that's bullshit?

Archived