Bnp Leaflets

mollag

• Replies 751
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well, I have to go. It's been amusing so far and I'll return tomorrow.

i shan't :D Last A-level exam tomorrow!!!! (so will be drunk by this time tomorrow). Probably should have been revising rather than BNP bashing......but look forward to opposing your evil bullshit some other time.

Is that from the prolapsed ANaL website or did you make it up all by yourself?

That's from the BBC.

If you guys really do support or in any way represent the BNP then your own people will probably give you a good kicking telling off for coming on this forum and sounding exactly like idiotic BNP stereotypes. Good work. Well done.

And you've united everyone here against the BNP. Normally we just argue with each other.

i shan't :D Last A-level exam tomorrow!!!! (so will be drunk by this time tomorrow). Probably should have been revising rather than BNP bashing......but look forward to opposing your evil bullshit some other time.

Good Luck with the exams from Manx BNP :D

Good Luck with the exams from Manx BNP :D

fuck off. (sorry ans :D )

Wasn't this thread about some scumbag pitching up from the Mainland spreading his racist bullshit?

Bloody Comeovers.

Was going to holiday in the IOM till I read "bloody comeovers".

Oh and you will see a lot more "bloody comeovers" most wont speak english!

I see a lot of "bloody comeovers" in my job, they come from the IOM and fill our NHS beds!

err... it was a joke.

It is a great and wonderful thing Leggo that I very much doubt you able to vote in the Isle of Man. I do not suppose it would matter if you could because, nobody is going to elect a party which has no idea about its constituency. For instance your menifesto talks about foreign affairs and defence, these are not issues that have any relevance to Tynwald as this is taken care of by the United Kingdom. Also you criticism of globalisation how exactly do you think the majority of Manx resisdents make their money, through the finance industry which is a product of globalisation. Also you criticism of education, the Manx school system is perfoming well above that of the UK and as for vocational training may I point you to the Isle of Man buisness school which is aimed directly at our largest employment sector.

Also I would be intrested to know what you have to say about the proposed Iranian switch to the petroeuro?

Archived