Bnp Leaflets

mollag

Just to let you know we started leafleting last Friday with two leaflets in every door and have posted 40,000 leaflets so far. This is just the start of things to come we will be aiming to represent the house of keys.

Lookout for a low flying Aircraft next weekend flying a trailor flag with vote BNP on it

best regards

David

http://www.bnp.org.uk/policies/manifestos/...festo_intro.htm

and moves are afoot to expose you already. watch this space nazi :D you can't hide.

http://www.anl.org.uk/campaigns.htm

http://www.bnp.org.uk/policies/manifestos/...festo_intro.htm

we dont need to hide we are a legally registered political party, but thanks for your concern!

regards

David

Legally registered where?

• Replies 751
  • Created
  • Last Reply

why all the smiles? someone just called you a complete twat.

Yes he has lost the plot and bad language aint to clever :D:D:D:D:D

Vote BNP for a better future for your children.

no...it was an accurate statement.

i'm looking at an article about the BNP in my A-level sociology text book....it describes your party as extreme and racist. My children will be fine as long as we keep teaching them that.

Curious that the thrust of Mark Kermode's message on behalf of Mec Vannin, as reported at the Manx Radio website, wasn't a thorough rejection of everything that the BNP stands for?

http://www.manxradio.com/ReadItem.aspx?ID=7842&cate=General

The Manx nationalist party has joined the debate on immigration controls in the Isle of Man.

It was re-ignited this weekend when a group of 40 British National Party members - along with their chairman Nick Griffin - visited to the Island.

Supporters distributed leaflets and made contact with BNP members based here.

Mec Vannin campaigns for the Island to become more independent of the UK and for the strengthening of Manx culture.

Its leader Mark Kermode says the Manx authorities cannot adopt a tougher stance as they are bound by UK immigration laws:

Its nice to see the colours shown.

I suppose at the very least it will add some modicum of excitement to the elections to see how badly they lose.

And by the way, I am in the phone book, its under "facist scum dont win" thats under FA to clarify.

Well this is it. I said it earlier on but the thread was moving fast.

They've done far more damage to the BNP themselves than we could ever do.

Thanks for your interest in the BNP the response on the door steps this last few days has been excellent the campaign has just started with warm up leaflets going through 20,000 houses. (watch this space) we can and will WIN!

Best wishes and good night!

David

Well this is it. I said it earlier on but the thread was moving fast.

They've done far more damage to the BNP themselves than we could ever do.

you are destroying democracy here with this high-cost marketing. The thing i like about manx politics (and there arn't many things :lol: ) is that people are elected based on their own principles not from party branding.

Don't get British parties involved here.....this is not the UK. Form a local party and campaign on local issues.

talk about the pot and the kettle...quite bizarre but not unsuprising in the world of hate in the BNP:

BNP councillor Sharon Ebanks has been hiding a secret - her dad was black.

Ms Ebanks, who was controversially elected to Birmingham City Council last month, claims she is not racist yet has spoken out against mixed marriages.

But her mum is white and her father was born in Jamaica.

Last night, the far-right activist was accused by her own stepmother of betraying the memory of her father, who died two years ago.

SHARON Ebanks had a tough upbringing.

Her parents split when she was a child and she spent her young life in and out of care. She struggled through school and fell pregnant at just 15 years old.

But in May she was the toast of the BNP after she became the far-right party's first Birmingham councillor following a bungled election.

But the single mum was hiding a secret from her past - her dad was black.

Ms Ebanks, 38, claims she is no racist, although she has spoken out against mixed-race marriages.

But last night, her stepmother Glenys Ebanks said: "I don't know how she has the nerve to be a member of the BNP and to hold these views when her own father was black.

"I was boiling mad when I saw on TV that she had been elected a councillor.

"I have said nothing until now - but I have decided that the truth must be told.

"After she was elected, Sharon said that she had been adopted as a child, and had spent time in 24 care homes because of her abusive black adoptive father.

"Although she was in care, she was never adopted and she never had a black stepfather. It was her natural father who was black - and he was the kindest and gentlest of men.

"It is an insult to his memory to deny her background and to say such things about her own father.

"She can't be trusted to tell the truth." Sharon Ebanks' father, Radwell Ebanks, was born in St Elizabeth, Jamaica, and settled in West Bromwich after emigrating to Britain in 1958. In 1963, he married her mother, Jean Waterfield, who is white.

But the marriage quickly ended with their daughter being taken into care as a young child.

Council binman Mr Ebanks met divorcee Glenys while she was working in a betting shop in West Bromwich, and the couple were married in 1974.

The newlyweds set up home in a two-bedroomed flat in Walsall and took the young Sharon out of care to look after her, along with Glenys' daughter from her first marriage.

Retired office worker Mrs Ebanks, now 75, said: "Rad and I wanted all four of us to be a family.

"But Sharon was a wild child and she created a lot of trouble at home and at school.

"I was called to her school one day because she had been making a fuss by going round telling everyone she was a half-caste.

"We thought the problems might be to do with the flat being too cramped, so we bought a three-bedroomed house.

"But we just couldn't cope with her and she was taken back into care when she was about 13.

"We didn't abandon her, though. We had her home at weekends when sometimes she was OK and other times she wasn't."

Mrs Ebanks said that when Sharon was 15, she had a baby, even though she was in care and being looked after at a children's home in Goscote, Walsall.

The father was a local teenager and the relationship soon ended.

Social Services found a flat for Ms Ebanks in Darlaston, which her father and stepmother furnished for her.

The couple also welcomed Sharon and her son, Gavin, into their home for company in the evenings.

Sharon Ebanks

But despite this family support, the flat became squalid. Gavin was taken into care and was subsequently adopted.

Mrs Ebanks said: "Sharon later had a boyfriend called Adrian who she said was Irish but we suspected that he was Indian.

"She started calling herself Shah and had one of those red marks [a bindi] painted on her forehead. Sharon went her own way, even though we kept in occasional touch.

"In 2003, though, Rad was diagnosed with lung cancer and I rang Sharon to tell her.

"She just hung up. Next day, she came round the house and was shouting about being kept in the dark about her father's illness. It was so unfair because I told her as soon as we knew.

"Sharon saw Rad but said she had to go because she needed to deliver some political leaflets. It was then that she revealed she was in the BNP.

"Rad, who had always voted Labour, was dismayed. He couldn't understand why she had joined such a party when her own father was black.

"He never spoke to me in detail about exactly how he felt or what he said to Sharon. But he told a relative he had said to her: 'Do you think I am going to encourage you in a party which is against black people?'."

Mr Ebanks died in October 2003, 10 months after being diagnosed with cancer. He was 64 years old.

Sharon was invited to her father's funeral but did not turn up.

"Everyone loved Rad," said her stepmother. "There were more than 100 mourners of all races at his Caribbean funeral.

"Rad was hard-working, a sharp dresser and was quietly spoken. He was a marvellous husband. He cooked, he washed and he cleaned.

"He took early retirement at 55 and we tried to enjoy what was left of the rest of our lives as much as we could. When I developed health problems, he became my carer."

Mrs Ebanks said: "Although Sharon speaks quite well, she has had no real education. I can't see what use she would be as a councillor. She would be no good with complicated council debates and negotiations.

"She once said she would make a million with a business making arts and crafts pots but it never came to anything.

"She says publicly that she has one son when she really has two. I regret ever having taken her into our home."

The Mercury has also received a letter from another member of the Ebanks family which attacks the BNP councillor.

It states: "Why is she sticking up for racist people and going against all her family by pretending she is white?

"How can she say she is against mixed-race marriages when she is the result of one?"

Recount on BNP victory

SHARON Ebanks was elected in May when she was declared the winner of one of two vacant seats in the King-standing ward.

She polled 2,310 votes with Labour candidates Zoe Hopkins and Catherine Grundy achieving 2,088 and 1,973 respectively.

But the Returning Officer soon realised that a substantial number of votes for Ms Ebanks must have been double-counted, as the total number declared was way over what could have been validly cast on the number of ballot papers issued.

The result ought to have been 1,329 votes for Ms Ebanks with the result that her seat would have gone to Ms Grundy, who challenged the result in an election petition.

Ms Hopkins was returned to office in the other seat.

But under election rules, Ms Ebanks was allowed to take up her seat despite the row and has also been able to claim a councillor's allowance.

Last week, the High Court ordered a recount of the local election result which saw Birmingham's first BNP councillor.

Ebanks denies claims

SHARON Ebanks denies that her father was Radwell Ebanks.

"Most of the information you have is untrue," she told the Sunday Mercury. "I will attempt to get you an interview with my mother, who will tell you who my father is - and she should know."

Our reporter asked if she would arrange the interview, to which there was no reply.

Asked if she would let us see a copy of her birth certificate to clear up the situation, Ms Ebanks said: "You are an investigative journalist, you can get one."

Told that it would be much simpler if she came up with the information, she said: "I don't have a copy."

Ms Ebanks accused the Sunday Mercury of prying into her personal life, although she has been happy to give her version of her background in earlier media interviews.

She said that she and the BNP would take legal action if inaccurate information was published about her.

Ms Ebanks concluded the short telephone conversation by saying: "I am going to phone the police, this is harassment."

Later, Simon Darby, BNP organiser in the West Midlands, contacted the Sunday Mercury to complain that our reporter had been abusive to Ms Ebanks.

Ebanks on race

* "I'm not a racist"

* "It's not a colour thing with me. I have black neighbours and genuinely believe that we can live together in harmony."

* "I don't believe in segregation but I draw the line at inter-marriage. I don't think it works and it causes problems for all of society."

* "I have received a lot of support from black and Asian voters who are worried about the increasing number of economic migrants and asylum-seekers."

On ethnic minorities joining the BNP

* "They would not be able to join because they [bNP members] must be from the indigenous population.

* "The indigenous population is the one that has been living here for at least a few hundred years."

Archived