Bnp Leaflets

mollag

I've no idea whether or not Christian is a supporter of the BNP. He seems straightfoward and rational if that's what you mean.

Seems like a bit of a thicko to me. And not in a nice way. I guess we mix in relatively different circles.

• Replies 751
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How do you know the vast majority of the Island's population agree with you?

Can you prove it?

Seeing as the BNP have never stood here, you can't say with cast iron certainty. But let's make the assumption that the electoral model is of a similar standing to the UK, given the identical media influences and social classes.

The BNP's share of the UK vote was about 0.74%

Now, when the vast majority of your own country's population don't agree with you, what makes you think that a demographically similar environment such as the Isle of Man would be any different?

For the fourth time in this thread, I'll mention that there has not been one single supporting voice from a local user. This forum has a good cross section of the population posting on it, from MHKs, to radio presenters, to bin men and nurses.

If you can demonstrate any reason for these assumptions not to be made, then I'd be delighted if you could share them with us.

I've no idea whether or not Christian is a supporter of the BNP. He seems straightfoward and rational if that's what you mean.

Seems like a bit of a thicko to me. And not in a nice way. I guess we mix in relatively different circles.

Because he, probably like the majority, disagrees with you. And going by your attitude to him, I think you're going round in ever decreasing "relatively different circles" and will probably disappear up your own a***hole :D

If you can demonstrate any reason for these assumptions not to be made, then I'd be delighted if you could share them with us.
One reason is that the majority don't post on this forum, therefore your assumption is invalid and you can't prove otherwise. Another is that the BNP have only just visited the Island, and as people take more interest in the party your assumptions, as well as your presumed representations of peoples views may have to change.

I really can't be bothered reading most of the thread.

However, has anyone asked exactly what they are trying to gain. I take it from the references to their 'visit' means they have popped over to gather support for their empire in the UK. Well, what's the point in that seeing as the vast majority over here aren't elligible to vote in the UK?

And if they really intend standing over here, they first of all need to reside here for a number of years. Additionally, you don't stand an effing chance over here unless you are very high profile in your community, or, shall we say, well connected.

BNPFO me thinks.

In all honesty do you really think that the BNP will make any difference or impact on the IOM? BY coming on here and insulting residents of the IOM you are certainly not doing yourself any favours or putting yourself in a favourable light, which will of course put potential voters of you just because of the attituse that you seem to have against anyone with different views.

Ok so maybe some manx people don't like 'comeovers' but this also means British people aswell, i'm sure these manx people won't like the idea of the British National Party on the Isle of Man as were not British so therefore would have no relevance over here (I just thought I should clarify this as I dont think you have notices that were not part of Britain)

Should I just wait for the abuse from the BNP members now/

(Would also be interesting to see how many of the new BNP forum members are actually in England or are English?)

One reason is that the majority don't post on this forum, therefore your assumption is invalid and you can't prove otherwise.

I never said the majority posted on this forum. I don't know if I used too many words that you're unfamiliar with but this forum membership is a good cross section of Manx society. And in this sample, you have 0% support. If we extrapolate that figure to the number of people on the Island, we have 0% support. This is elementary statistics.

Another is that the BNP have only just visited the Island, and as people take more interest in the party your assumptions, as well as your presumed representations of peoples views may have to change.

Yes, because nobody over here had ever heard of the BNP before last week. These two 'reasons' are no better than a teenage political science GCSE student could manage.

The saddest thing about your 'debating skills' is that I actually suspect you genuinely think you're winning and giving a good account of yourself. Your debating skills are non-existant. Your promises of crushing all before you in open discussion have been vapourised by all and sundry and your woeful incompetance highlights your complete lack of knowledge of your subject matter. When you actually attempt to answer a posed question, you flail around like an strimmer with no handle, your sullent outburts and juvenile retorts merely expose you for the poorly educated, socially inept charlatan that we know you to be.

Japan, this particular Godzilla grows tired of stomping you.

In all honesty do you really think that the BNP will make any difference or impact on the IOM? BY coming on here and insulting residents of the IOM you are certainly not doing yourself any favours or putting yourself in a favourable light, which will of course put potential voters of you just because of the attitude that you seem to have against anyone with different views.

Ok so maybe some manx people don't like 'comeovers' but this also means British people aswell, i'm sure these manx people won't like the idea of the British National Party on the Isle of Man as were not British so therefore would have no relevance over here (I just thought I should clarify this as I dont think you have noticed that were not part of Britain)

Should I just wait for the abuse from the BNP members now?

(Would also be interesting to see how many of the new BNP forum members are actually in England or are English?)

Must go. My workload is piling up and my boss is waving my bonus cheque at me :o

When the going gets tough....

The toughest thing you've ever done is is upload your avatar :D

Bye bye for now.

Try not to exhaust yourself ;)

Archived