Bnp Leaflets

mollag

<sigh> i say AGAIN 'hboy' please point out where ive hinted or whatever that im BNP.oh thats right i havent :rolleyes: maybe it is you who are the illiterate. youve sterotyped my based on a-political posts, maybe it is you who is the bigot B)

• Replies 751
  • Created
  • Last Reply
<sigh> i say AGAIN 'hboy' please point out where ive hinted or whatever that im BNP.oh thats right i havent :rolleyes: maybe it is you who are the illiterate. youve sterotyped my based on a-political posts, maybe it is you who is the bigot B)

Learn to write English! You have no credibility because you are just an ARSE who cannot even write properly.

I don't care about your views any more, because you are clearly just TOO THICK to even worry about.

You're hardly a threat to democracy are you - rebel without a comma.

this just keeps getting better hboy. 'credibility' what over some forum, dont make me laugh. you agin have failed to point out where ive set myself up as a BNP member/supporter. instead you keep pointing out spelling errors. dear dear. is that your only tactic? im sure im not the only one who des not care for spelling errors when the subject os that of a political nature. not grammer. there are probably spelling erros in this post , personally i dont care the point remains a fact. ive become the target for attack , and based on what? nothing.

this just keeps getting better hboy. 'credibility' what over some forum, dont make me laugh. you agin have failed to point out where ive set myself up as a BNP member/supporter. instead you keep pointing out spelling errors. dear dear. is that your only tactic? im sure im not the only one who des not care for spelling errors when the subject os that of a political nature. not grammer. there are probably spelling erros in this post , personally i dont care the point remains a fact. ive become the target for attack , and based on what? nothing.

You really, really make me laugh.

You claim there are "probably" (spelt right, well done) errors in your "grammer". Can you not read either?

This just gets better and better ... what you going to post next? Mein Kampf in text format?

DEAD HEAD.

"maybe there will be an isle of man section on redwatch soon......."

so, with a statement like that you're not BNP eh? must be c18 then.

hmmm scittney, obviousley didnt read my other post on the subject of 'redwatch' ......c18/BH whatever, you dont know me, END OF. i think your just a bunch of trolls :) its quite obvious. wheres the proof im BNP/ NF/BPP/N9S/C18 BH etc...... oh right therer is none :)

Thank you for your private message "Christian" which I copy below

------------------------------------

your going round in circles ( From: christian )

herd it all before now mate, your just going round in circles, my point comes out on top i think. with spelling errors or not. people with learning dificulties, a right thorn in your side arnt they, and for your information i can read aloud fluently.im having no more open 'debate' with you. this is not a threat but well speek in person

--------------------------------------

Thank you for the threat that you say is not a threat to "speek" to me in person (PS: I'm crapping my pants as I write this). Also I am sorry to hear that you have learning difficulties, although I am not surprised. I therefore apologise for any critisicm; this explains many things including your sympathy for the BNP.

This sort of crap is standard BNP intimidation tactics, and yet you claim you're not a member. Ho hum.

I look forward to your visit and to "speeking" with you and your lovely chums.

Thank you for your private message "Christian" which I copy below

------------------------------------

herd it all before now mate, your just going round in circles, my point comes out on top i think. with spelling errors or not. people with learning dificulties, a right thorn in your side arnt they, and for your information i can read aloud fluently.im having no more open 'debate' with you. this is not a threat but well speek in person

--------------------------------------

Thank you for the threat that you say is not a threat to "speek" to me in person (PS: I'm crapping my pants as I write this). Also I am sorry to hear that you have learning difficulties, although I am not surprised. I therefore apologise for any critisicm; this explains many things including your sympathy for the BNP.

This sort of crap is standard BNP intimidation tactics, and yet you claim you're not a member. Ho hum.

I look forward to your visit and to "speeking" with you and your lovely chums.

The problem is that it's far to easy to make witty remarks about splling and grammar and set yourself up as intellectually superior simply on you ability to use apostrophes correctly.

It's a pathetic litle tactic hich is intended solely to sidestp the issues..

If you have no ACTAL response I suggest you save your vicious humour for your cronies at the Library or wherever it is that you read dictionaries.

The Isle of Man, like the UK, is supposedly a democarcy where the right to fre speech and opinion is not impeded either by the political nature of the speech or the ability to spell it ontents correcly.

Get a life, or stick to crosswords.

The Isle of Man, like the UK, is supposedly a democarcy where the right to fre speech and opinion is not impeded either by the political nature of the speech or the ability to spell it ontents correcly.

Get a life, or stick to crosswords.

No but your right to be taken seriously when you are peddling racial hated and yet can't even write in English yourself is affected.

Particularly if your posting in support of an organisation that is tainted with the neanderthal image and everything you do reinforces that stereotype by your appalling grasp of English.

Its not anti democratic or claiming intellectual superiority - its just strikes me as odd that someone who hates immigrants so much has not even spent time learning his own language. Surely if you were British and proud you'd have spent a bit of time learning how to write in English. I know many immigrants from far a field who work on the Island who could debate very clealy on these boards even though English is their second (or third) language which makes Christians efforts simply look embarrassingly inept.

(PS: Are you also Christian? Like I care any way)

No but your right to be taken seriously when you are peddling racial hated and yet can't even write in English yourself is affected.

Because properly spelled racial hatred should be treated with respect?

You do realise all you are doing is giving them the opportunity to spout their views?

Because properly spelled racial hatred should be treated with respect?

You do realise all you are doing is giving them the opportunity to spout their views?

That, Declan old bean, is the sole purpose of an open forum - for people to express their views.

If you have a problem with that - or if it's just that you believe, like hboy, that people are only allowed opinions if you agree with them - then you've come to the wrong place, and the wrong country.

And as for hboy - compaining about bigotry while demonstrating at length his own twisted opinions of non-spellers? The ability to write or spell English does not restrict the freedom of ANYONE to hold or an express an opinion, and suggesting that it does puts you in the same basket as the person you're complaining about. You're both narrow-minded and unable to see beyond you own extremism.

See above. Get a life.

Hahah, what a chickenshit faggot.

Hahah, what a chickenshit faggot.

see, that's a REALLY helpful contribution to the debate. Well considered thinking and concise expression of an opinion of this kind let's everyone know the class of person we're dealing with here.

Unless I'm missing a joke?

Archived