Bnp Leaflets

mollag

Goodness me, it's still dificult to get through to some people.

It is when you're talking bollocks. Yes.

You, Christian, Leggo, David Shappy et all have not quoted one coherent argument for your policies. All you do is consistently come back nit picking and claiming that other posters "don't see the point".

We do see the point.

As Declan points out this is a forum. People debate ideas. Whereas you lot just come up with the same half-arsed crap again and again and present it aggressively as if we are all too stupid to see the point.

Hopefully from what has been the longest thread ever on these forum you have worked out two things:-

1. The Isle of Man does not welcome your ideas and

2. You need to understand how the Island works before you start telling "us" how you can be of benefit.

(That includes basic stuff like knowing that lawyers are Advocates on the IOM).

I have always thought the BNP were a bunch of semi literate thugs, and over 30 pages all you people do time and time again is prove everyone right by consistently acting to stereotype.

I'm glad you are posting here and I am glad that the BNP is trying to increase its profile locally, because it gives us all first hand experience of how misguided, embarrassing, ill-advised, and inept your views are.

Please don't respond to any of this as the thread is too long and I'm sure that we've all heard the reasons why we are wrong hundreds and hundreds of times.

Its funny how many, many posters who have been long term Manxforum members are accused by yourselves of being wrong, but its only you few individuals logged in over the last couple of days who consistently claim to have all the answers and to be right all the time.

Most of us don't care. Can an administrator close this off now?

• Replies 751
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Goodness me, it's still dificult to get through to some people.

It is when you're talking bollocks. Yes.

You, Christian, Leggo, David Shappy et all have not quoted one coherent argument for your policies. All you do is consistently come back nit picking and claiming that other posters "don't see the point".

We do see the point.

As Declan points out this is a forum. People debate ideas. Whereas you lot just come up with the same half-arsed crap again and again and present it aggressively as if we are all too stupid to see the point.

Hopefully from what has been the longest thread ever on these forum you have worked out two things:-

1. The Isle of Man does not welcome your ideas and

2. You need to understand how the Island works before you start telling "us" how you can be of benefit.

(That includes basic stuff like knowing that lawyers are Advocates on the IOM).

I have always thought the BNP were a bunch of semi literate thugs, and over 30 pages all you people do time and time again is prove everyone right by consistently acting to stereotype.

I'm glad you are posting here and I am glad that the BNP is trying to increase its profile locally, because it gives us all first hand experience of how misguided, embarrassing, ill-advised, and inept your views are.

Please don't respond to any of this as the thread is too long and I am sure that we've all heard the reasons why we are wrong hundreds and hundreds of times.

Its funny how many, many posters who have been long term Manxforum members are accused by yourselves as being wrong, but its only you few individuals logged in over the last couple of days who consistently claim to have all the answers and to be right all the time.

We all don't care. Can an administrator close this off now?

Not before we sort out some mistakes of tuly ASTONISHING proportions.

First off and this is very very VERY important - do not for one moment make the ludicrous assumption that just because I support free speech and I happen to think that you are a bigoted idiot with half a brain that I must automatically be associated with the BNP.

I am not, never have have been and never will be - because I find their ideas as repulsive as yours.

Yes you are wrong

No that doesn't make me a member of the BNP - and accusing me of being so in order to shore up your own ill-conceived position is yet another indication that you are not here for debate or even sensible discussion - you just get your rocks off making vitriolic jokes at the expense of people you believe can't answer back.

Now confine yourself to fact and stop trying to stir up anger using your own half-baked ideas.

Sad, and a loser.

see?

Yo're doing it again.

No ACTUAL constructive argument or thought process to offer, just invective and insult.

You're worse than they are because at least they aren't ashamed of being extremist nutters, but you're PRETENDING not to be and yet that's all you are.

Sad, a loser - and a fraud.

This has all been debated before, and the last world war was the ultimate fight against facism - and have no doubt that it is facism that the BNP represents. The BNP have no right to wrap themselves in the Union Jack - which is a symbol that represents all those that would fight against facism.

Anyone supporting the BNP needs to do a little reading of recent history. You might be entitled to your views, but the more you look, the more you will realise that these views are misguided, based on ignorance and a lack of understanding of why millions of people died last century in order that we could have such luxuries as freedom of speech today. If your own grandparents are still alive they should be ashamed of you.

This has all been debated before, and the last world war was the ultimate fight against facism - and have no doubt that it is facism that the BNP represents. The BNP have no right to wrap themselves in the Union Jack - which is a symbol that represents all those that would fight against facism.

Anyone supporting the BNP needs to do a little reading of recent history. You might be entitled to your views, but the more you look, the more you will realise that these views are misguided, based on ignorance and a lack of understanding of why millions of people died last century in order that we could have such luxuries as freedom of speech today. If your own grandparents are still alive they should be ashamed of you.

Albert, My grand father was killed in action for trying to keep this country free from invaders along with thousands more British servicemen they must be turning in there graves now to see Britain over-run with Bogus asylum seekers. Also dont presume it will not happen to IOM! We have thousands of service men and women who are members of the BNP. I have never met a more bunch of undemacratic people and I am glad you are in the minority.

Christian and Johnny are not BNP and not bigots!

Regards

David

My father fought in the last war so that we could enjoy the freedom of speech we have now.

He did not fight so that a bunch of ill-informed idiots could decide in isolated splendour those people and parties on whom we will bestow the freedoms that he and his comrades won - he fought so that freedom would mean just that - freedom - for all. And that includes extremist nutters like the BNP. Our political system and our constiution provides a demcratically fair way of dealing with them - and I am as sure as you are that when the time comes to vote, the loonies will be just where they are now - on the fringes of the real world.

Deny them their right to be VOTED out of existence and you deny not only the sacrifice of those who fought, but all the freedoms they were fighting for.

The BNP MUST have a forum and a voice, even though sane and rational people expect them to condemn themselves out of their own mouth. Pre-judging the outcome by denying them that right - as so many people on here seem to think is a good idea - is STILL not democracy, or freedom of speech. it is wrong.

My father fought in the last war so that we could enjoy the freedom of speech we have now.

He did not fight so that a bunch of ill-informed idiots could decide in isolated splendour those people and parties on whom we will bestow the freedoms that he and his comrades won - he fought so that freedom would mean just that - freedom - for all. And that includes extremist nutters like the BNP. Our political system and our constiution provides a demcratically fair way of dealing with them - and I am as sure as you are that when the time comes to vote, the loonies will be just where they are now - on the fringes of the real world.

Deny them their right to be VOTED out of existence and you deny not only the sacrifice of those who fought, but all the freedoms they were fighting for.

The BNP MUST have a forum and a voice, even though sane and rational people expect them to condemn themselves out of their own mouth. Pre-judging the outcome by denying them that right - as so many people on here seem to think is a good idea - is STILL not democracy, or freedom of speech. it is wrong.

You call it whatever you like, dress it up however you like, and convince yourself however you like. But it is still fascism and you are still fascists. And don't tell me that your grandparents fought for the rise of fascism in Britain.

You have my word that you will be routed from this island.

Regards

David

If you don't have any connection with them how would you know whether they were BNP or not?

Because I know all the IOM members :)

But they are using aliases ... you have to know who they are as real people to have made that statement.

Regards

David

If you don't have any connection with them how would you know whether they were BNP or not?

so has the Isle of Man got a section on Redwatch yet?

You call it whatever you like, dress it up however you like, and convince yourself however you like. But it is still fascism and you are still fascists. And don't tell me that your grandparents fought for the rise of fascism in Britain.

You have my word that you will be routed from this island.

Albert, I don't know how you have the cheek to call us fascists, we believe in Democracy you obviously dont so that makes you the fascist!

Good Luck

David

Regards

David

so has the Isle of Man got a section on Redwatch yet?

You are very childish the BNP have nothing to do with redwatch.

Archived