Bnp Leaflets

mollag

You are very childish the BNP have nothing to do with redwatch.

So is Wikipedia wrong on the BNP / Redwatch connection then. It being set up by former BNP members

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Redwatch

I'm just asking as its not something I have heard of

I quote

"Allegations have also been made linking Redwatch with the BNP, prompted by prominent member and youth leader of the BNP Tony Wentworth taking photographs of anti-fascist protesters which later appeared on the site"

• Replies 751
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Christian and Johnny are not BNP and not bigots!

Regards

David

If you don't have any connection with them how would you know whether they were BNP or not?

Because I know all the IOM members :)

so has the Isle of Man got a section on Redwatch yet?

That's not what every main media channel and numerous MPs think, I guess that's just another one of those conspiracies you lot talk about.

The BNP, Combat 18 and Redwatch not being related is like saying Martin Luther King had nothing to do with the rights of blacks in the US

I smell an imposter in Mr Shappy. He started posting announcing himself a member of the local BNP as a Manxman, yet he has taken advice from a solicitor. Not playground stuff at all, just pointing out that his own proffered credentials may not be all he has cooked them up to be.

Yes its wrong, just another fabrication from the gutter press! If you believe all you read in the media you must be mad.

Greetings

David

Well naturally having never met you or heard of you, I'm totally prepared to believe that a mainstream online encyclopidia is utterly incorrect.

If thats what you say.

So is Wikipedia wrong on the BNP / Redwatch connection then.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Redwatch

Yes its wrong, just another fabrication from the gutter press! If you believe all you read in the media you must be mad.

Greetings

David

Allegations have also been made linking Redwatch with the BNP, prompted by prominent member and youth leader of the BNP Tony Wentworth taking photographs of anti-fascist protesters which later appeared on the site. In a BBC documentary, Mark Collett, who is the former leader of the Young BNP openly boasted that peoples photographs would appear there.

so the next time I hear of a BNP member posting razor blades, committing GBH or even killing someone it's no doubt a fabrication by the 'lefty' jewish-controlled 'conspiracy' media....

Regards

David

If you don't have any connection with them how would you know whether they were BNP or not?

That's not what every main media channel and numerous MPs think, I guess that's just another one of those conspiracies you lot talk about.

The BNP, Combat 18 and Redwatch not being related is like saying Martin Luther King had nothing to do with the rights of blacks in the US

You need to get your facts right before jumping the gun. Any member who deals with C18 or redwatch was told 2 years ago that they would be expelled from the BNP.

David

You need to get your facts right before jumping the gun. Any member who deals with C18 or redwatch was told 2 years ago that they would be expelled from the BNP.

David

The great thing about Wikipedia is that if its wrong you can edit it yourself, and if found to be correct they'll change the entry.

If the entry is wrong you need to change it.

I smell an imposter in Mr Shappy. He started posting announcing himself a member of the local BNP as a Manxman, yet he has taken advice from a solicitor. Not playground stuff at all, just pointing out that his own proffered credentials may not be all he has cooked them up to be.

Hi Gladys, You will have to believe me when the press release comes out because I am one of the Candidates :P:P

Keep Dreaming

David

Regards

David

David

for how long, a day:

A far-right website which publishes leftwingers' addresses has come under fire in the Commons in the wake of a knife attack on a union activist.

Alec McFadden narrowly avoided being blinded in the attack, which resulted in cuts to his face and hands.

Labour MP Angela Eagle urged ministers to take action against Redwatch after the attack at her constituent's home.

Home Office Minister Vernon Coaker said it was difficult to close down websites like Redwatch which are hosted abroad.

But he said action could be taken against people who incited others to violence.

A man was currently on bail over suspected public order offences relating to Redwatch.

'Don't preserve them'

Wallasey MP Ms Eagle said Mr McFadden had coordinated a campaign against the British National Party.

He was one of hundreds whose names, pictures and addresses were put on the Redwatch website.

"There appears to be a pattern of violence which is aimed at individuals who are targeted by this website which cannot simply be a coincidence," she said.

The website appeared to be registered to Nazi group Combat 18, said Ms Eagle, who called for "rigorous action" against such incitement sites.

"Hate websites do not deserve the protection of the principles of freedom of speech when they seek to prevent others from exercising their democratic rights," she said.

"I don't believe it's tolerable that this practical instrument for criminal activity, violent assault and political intimidation should be allowed to remain undisturbed and easily available".

'Existing laws enough'

Two years ago the Home Office promised action against Redwatch "very soon" after a series of representations from MPs.

A Home Office spokeswoman told the BBC News website at the time: "We are aware of the anxiety caused by the presence of such material on the internet.

"We have had representations from many MPs about this matter and will be responding to their concerns very soon."

Speaking on Wednesday, a spokeswoman said the Home Office was working with the Association of Chief Police Officers to try to tackle the sort of incitement on the Redwatch website.

"We believe the existing legislative framework is enough for tackling this," she added.

In the Commons, Mr Coaker said there were problems clamping down on overseas websites.

"In these circumstances, we would not have the power to close down that website, or in some cases to prosecute the people who are responsible for it, if illegal material was not distributed in or uploaded from the UK," he said.

"The offence of inciting others to commit crimes would not be exempt from prosecution under these circumstances, however, regardless of whether the perpetrator had used a website hosted in a foreign jurisdiction."

Mr Coaker said more international cooperation was needed.

Sarah's Law fears

Labour MP Martin Salter used the debate to warn that Redwatch linked to another website called Noncewatch.

It said "nonces deserve nothing more than a decent British noose around their necks and a long drop".

Mr Salter said the website showed the dangers of calls for the names and addresses of sex offenders to be published.

The government has said it is looking at the calls for a Sarah's Law, named after murdered school girl Sarah Payne.

But Mr Salter warned: "If we were to go down the road of adopting the ill thought-out Sarah's Law... people behind Redwatch would use that as an opportunity to trigger violent vigilante action."

Enjoyed talking to you all but must go now need to sort out our leaflets for morning. I respect your views even though a little misguided and wish you all the best.

David

Yes David you slink off and lick your wounds before somebody else asks you another difficult question.

Archived