Bnp Leaflets

mollag

• Replies 751
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Abusive and insulting expressions like that merely reveal that you have reached the end of your intellectual capabilities and are unable to sustain any further arguments supported by logical thought so you give up and turn nasty. Everyone but you can see it's an admission of defeat.

I already stomped all over the first wave of rhetoric waving berks if you'd care to read earlier in the thread. I really can't be bothered going through the whole futile process once again with each and every fresh target that appears.

Go find someone worthy and I might join back in.

I would react but some of the messages on these pages sound like the ranting of people who are seriously unbalanced - and the language is foul - the BNP would be proud of them for conducting themselves in such a yobbish way

Fuck off.

Haven't been online for a few days - the general comments were tiresome. However, in your case, I will say that your response it typical of the Isle of Man and their attitude - can't find an answer then swear (must be something with not doing well at school and ending up with low intelligence levels). What you need to bear in mind is that you are presenting yourself as the alternative to the BNP way of thought and response: I must just consider joining them if the alternative is people like you. I believe that the highway board provide manhole covers for sewers, maybe they'll have an XXL size that should fit your mouth.

Haven't been online for a few days - the general comments were tiresome. However, in your case, I will say that your response it typical of the Isle of Man and their attitude - can't find an answer then swear (must be something with not doing well at school and ending up with low intelligence levels). What you need to bear in mind is that you are presenting yourself as the alternative to the BNP way of thought and response: I must just consider joining them if the alternative is people like you. I believe that the highway board provide manhole covers for sewers, maybe they'll have an XXL size that should fit your mouth.

I imagine a lot of the responses you get are tiresome, as a lot of the rhetoric posted by you, David Shappy, Christian, Leggo and all the other BNP sympathisers is equally tiresome.

Ask a tiresome question, you get a tiresome response.

The BNP have targetted many homes here and Shappy confirms that they have 100 letters of encouragement. Whoop de do. Its a pretty poor show for a weeks effort and a sponsored fly past and probably indicative of what most locals feel about the whole proposition.

They've had a positive response from less than 0.125% of the population. Whereas 10,500 + people (over 13% of the population) have viewed these postings and the consensus is easy to gauge.

Why don't you continue arguing tirelessy with everyone else here because I am sure we can keep this up for weeks and weeks and weeks as the penny has obviously not dropped yet.

I would react but some of the messages on these pages sound like the ranting of people who are seriously unbalanced - and the language is foul - the BNP would be proud of them for conducting themselves in such a yobbish way

Fuck off.

It was a joke! When someone takes a holier-than-thou approach to swearing and people's comments the only sane response is to make a joke out of it.

I just hope the BNP candidates do proclaim their party at the election rather than hide their true colours (could be a joke there!). My God what kind of election is this going to be; the BNP and MCB!

They will be the ones driving the Vauxhall Chav-iller with four England flags hanging off each corner .... you'll spot them the moment they park in your street to do a leaflet drop.

I just hope the BNP candidates do proclaim their party at the election rather than hide their true colours (could be a joke there!). My God what kind of election is this going to be; the BNP and MCB!

They will be the ones driving the Vauxhall Chav-iller with four England flags hanging off each corner .... you'll spot them the moment they park in your street to do a leaflet drop.

SAFE AS FUCK!

post-72-1151797341_thumb.jpg

Believe me we already have a significant campaign arranged against them - which pales their 'we've raised £2600 and got lots of interest' into insignificance. They will be history along with the fascist crap they hide behind. Just watch.

Believe me we already have a significant campaign arranged against them - which pales their 'we've raised £2600 and got lots of interest' into insignificance. They will be history along with the fascist crap they hide behind. Just watch.

Hunter S Thompson is quoted as saying that politics is the art of controling ones environment, and on that basis they are totally shagged.

Archived