Bnp Leaflets

mollag

Thanks to the three forum members who helped leafleting last Sunday, we are out again this Sunday same place and time for those needing lift. Also thanks to all those who pm'd me with messages of support.

Regards

David

Do not come to my house.

• Replies 751
  • Created
  • Last Reply

and save the insults you deal out so casually for the people wshoe really NEED insulting?

Are you suggesting that you are just so superior that you are above being insulted? Everyone with forceful views gets insulted every now and then.

Grow up.

Perhaps if you posted nicer, saner more rational things people would not feel the need to be so insulting.

Cause and effect and all that.

Aaaaagh, it just never stops - the aggro that is. So, here is something I hope lightens the mood:

Why do you expect the agro to stop when you post what you do?

C

O

C

K

(Note we assume Rusty and Johnny Rotten are in fact the same person by your response)

Yet again, hboy, you are quite wrong - I am not Johnny Rotten, not even male!! Does the h in your name stand for haemorrhoid? you certainly do seem to be anal retentive. You can insult all you like, these discussions achieve nothing and offer no solution to the concerns of people re. BNP. You use these pages as a sounding-off platform. GROW UP. TH BNP HAS NEVER BEEN A REAL THREAT IN ENGLAND - HOW LONG HAVE THEY BEEN AROUND AND HOW MUCH INFLUENCE HAVE THEY HAD ON THE REAL WORLD? NONE AND THT WILL CONTINUE BECAUSE PEOPLE SUCH AS MYSELF WILL REACT AS, WHEN AND IF THAT TIME EVER COMES. CHANGE WILL NOT OCCUR BECAUSE PEOPLE SWEAR AND THROW THEIR WEIGHT AROUND IN A CHAT ROOM.

You can post further replies, I shall no longer read Manx Forum pages as they appear to be run and organised by foul-mouthed yobs with nothing better to do than argue (there is a distinct difference between debating and arguing - try learning that difference).

We're not going to allow you to just bump this thread with self promotion. Feel free to contribute and discuss and post relevant information, but you will not use this place as a platform to promote your party in general.

We're not going to allow you to just bump this thread with self promotion. Feel free to contribute and discuss and post relevant information, but you will not use this place as a platform to promote your party in general.

Is that because we are winning the argument, all you can do is use foul language and that shows a distinct ignorance on your behalf. You might be a liar but I am not, members of this forum have pm'd thanking us for standing in the up coming elections. I will not give names of members because of some undemacratic foul mouthed ignorant people on this forum.

Onwards and Upwards

David Shappy

Is that because we are winning the argument, all you can do is use foul language and that shows a distinct ignorance on your behalf. You might be a liar but I am not, members of this forum have pm'd thanking us for standing in the up coming elections. I will not give names of members because of some undemacratic foul mouthed ignorant people on this forum.

No, it's because we wont allow this forum to become a platform for you to promote your party in general. I think I made that perfectly clear in my statement. You are absolutely welcome to carry on posting provided you adhere to this simple rule. I appreciate that rules aren't your strong point, perhaps you could get someone to draw you a picture.

If you disagree, your only recourse is to discontinue use of this forum. If you and your very small group Off Island users continue to post low content contributions that simply link to websites for the sole purpose of raising your profile, ultimately that decision will be one you wont be taking yourself.

Incidentally, I find it deliciously ironic that you're protecting these phantom supporters of yours when your own organisation affliliates itself with Redwatch, a site that publically identifies people without their consent for the sole purpose of encouraging violence against them. Still, it's good that you have 'supporters' that are proud to stand up and declare their interest in your beliefs and ideals. Oh wai....

Is that because we are winning the argument

Somewhere is your warped little mind I am sure you think you are.

In the real world however over 12,000 Manxforum visits to these threads prove that you and your army of the inept have shown a huge chunk of the local population what a bunch of dim wits the "Manx" BNP supporters are.

And you have what? 100 pathetic letters asking for more information about your wonderful party. permumably from people just are stupid as you are.

Further proof that you and your secret army are just a bunch of sad losers who will be lucky to get back their deposits in November.

Yet again, hboy, you are quite wrong - I am not Johnny Rotten, not even male!! Does the h in your name stand for haemorrhoid?

You can post further replies, I shall no longer read Manx Forum pages as they appear to be run and organised by foul-mouthed yobs with nothing better to do than argue (there is a distinct difference between debating and arguing - try learning that difference).

Some days it really is worth getting out of bed in the morning.

Is that because we are winning the argument

Somewhere is your warped little mind I am sure you think you are.

In the real world however over 12,000 Manxforum visits to these threads prove that you and your army of the inept have shown a huge chunk of the local population what a bunch of dim wits the "Manx" BNP supporters are.

And you have what? 100 pathetic letters asking for more information about your wonderful party. permumably from people just are stupid as you are.

Further proof that you and your secret army are just a bunch of sad losers who will be lucky to get back their deposits in November.

Good Morning hboy, The mail returns are now over 300, including only 26 negative replies :D

Best Wishes

David Shappy

Archived