Bnp Leaflets

mollag

Morning Ans,

Your statement about the BNP and Redwatch are incorrect. The BNP have nothing to do with Redwatch, they are an independant org.

regards

David

You don't say? :o

Redwatch and the BNP

The Redwatch site serves Britain's fascist groups, not least the British National Party. Despite the BNP's increasingly respectable public image, leading BNP members have actively contributed to the Redwatch site as a means of silencing their opponents.

Most of the photographs that now adorn the site have come from anti-BNP activities. The sections on Halifax, Darlington and Kirklees cover people leafleting against the BNP, while the Manchester photographs depict people picketing a TV studio where a BNP representative was being interviewed.

Some of the most important organisers in the BNP have supplied Redwatch with photographs. They include:

Tony Wentworth, the BNP youth organiser. He took photos of anti-BNP campaigners that later appeared on the site.

Adrian Marsden, a BNP councillor in Halifax. He took photos of people leafleting in January. These pictures are now on Redwatch.

Nick Cass, the party's Dewsbury organiser, supplied many of the photos on the Kirklees section. When initially questioned by a local paper he claimed that he was taking them for his own safety. A few days later they appeared on Redwatch.

Mike Lester, the BNP's Stockport organiser. He was named BNP activist of the year at the recent RWB festival. He supplied the photographs from Oldham and Manchester.

Trevor Agnew, the BNP County Durham organiser and close confidant of the BNP's leader, Nick Griffin. He took the photographs that appear in the Darlington section.

Mark Collett, the Yorkshire BNP regional organiser and member of the party's ruling Advisory Council. He has taken pictures of anti-BNP campaigners in Leeds and Halifax. He often publicly gloats about getting the photos up on Redwatch.

God, you lot really never change, no matter what you say - just go somewhere far away and don't come back - you're exactly the kind of people the island really doesn't need...

J.

• Replies 751
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Morning Ans,

Your statement about the BNP and Redwatch are incorrect. The BNP have nothing to do with Redwatch, they are an independant org.

regards

David

You don't say? :o

Redwatch and the BNP

The Redwatch site serves Britain's fascist groups, not least the British National Party. Despite the BNP's increasingly respectable public image, leading BNP members have actively contributed to the Redwatch site as a means of silencing their opponents.

Most of the photographs that now adorn the site have come from anti-BNP activities. The sections on Halifax, Darlington and Kirklees cover people leafleting against the BNP, while the Manchester photographs depict people picketing a TV studio where a BNP representative was being interviewed.

Some of the most important organisers in the BNP have supplied Redwatch with photographs. They include:

Tony Wentworth, the BNP youth organiser. He took photos of anti-BNP campaigners that later appeared on the site.

Adrian Marsden, a BNP councillor in Halifax. He took photos of people leafleting in January. These pictures are now on Redwatch.

Nick Cass, the party's Dewsbury organiser, supplied many of the photos on the Kirklees section. When initially questioned by a local paper he claimed that he was taking them for his own safety. A few days later they appeared on Redwatch.

Mike Lester, the BNP's Stockport organiser. He was named BNP activist of the year at the recent RWB festival. He supplied the photographs from Oldham and Manchester.

Trevor Agnew, the BNP County Durham organiser and close confidant of the BNP's leader, Nick Griffin. He took the photographs that appear in the Darlington section.

Mark Collett, the Yorkshire BNP regional organiser and member of the party's ruling Advisory Council. He has taken pictures of anti-BNP campaigners in Leeds and Halifax. He often publicly gloats about getting the photos up on Redwatch.

God, you lot really never change, no matter what you say - just go somewhere far away and don't come back - you're exactly the kind of people the island really doesn't need...

J.

Load of rubbish where is your proof

Load of rubbish where is your proof

Oh come on, you can do better than that..

Let's make a deal: You bring me proof that story's wrong and that the BNP does not cooperate with redwatch in any way, and I bring you proof BNP and Redwatch work together - I think I've got the easier deal, my right winged friend...

Do you wanna know why you folk annoy me so much, and have for the last 20odd years? Because you're always the same - same stories, same denial, same explanations - you just never learn and will never win - do something useful, go away!

http://www.askatl.org.uk/atl_en/union/poli...ts/redwatch.asp

The fire-bombing of a teacher’s car in Leeds is just one wholly unacceptable example of where Redwatch activity can lead. Teachers, social workers and others who are seen to promote our society’s core democratic values are particularly vulnerable to the venom of the far-right. This is of particular concern to ATL members as the far-right continue to target the schools and colleges in which they work, both by distributing their literature to impressionable young people and by taking positions on governing bodies. ATL is determined that no one involved in any way in education should suffer violence against their person or property for upholding democratic views in the course of their work.

'There is a very strong connection between the BNP and Redwatch. We have established and published that this is a fact. This is not just a case of name-calling; teachers have had their cars firebombed. Searchlight would support all those acting for the safety of their members against this form of electronic stalking.'

now if you think people are not going to realise the above you are even more misled than I thought, that said, I fully expect you to say there are no links despite copious amounts of evidence to suggest otherwise.

BTW could you inform me what the BNP's view is on the Nazi holocaust and how many people died?

Many thanks,

TR.

:D

This is the sort of thing that opens the doors for the BNP

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/5144708.stm

It’s also the sort of thing that response BY the BNP brings into public focus and why so many people are flocking to support the BNP and believe me, over here flocking the truly are.

They may well not vote BNP come an election as most wouldn’t want a BNP politician in public office (though in the old industrial towns in the North this is proving to not be the case) but they do feel that what the BNP is proposing is far more relevant to them than what Blair and Cameron have to say.

In that the BNP are serving a purpose. They provide an outlet for ideas and opinions to be voiced that dare not be voiced by the big two as both know that if they did even though the other might fully agree they would capitalise on the opportunity to scream “racism” even where the issue really wasn’t racist at all.

What I’ve seen on this forum is for the most part a rather simplistic perspective of the politics of the BNP. What has not been seen by many is the deeper interactions with the Big Two and I suspect that many BNP supporters fail to realise the dynamics taking place and simply believe that the BNP is going to soon become the party of choice.

It isn’t.

It isn’t what it was

It’s got a way to go before it’s respectable.

It provides a ginger group for the Big Two

Once either of the Big Two take on the key issues of the failed multiculturalism experiment, uncontrolled immigration, and the resolving of the British society having been fractured by the establishment of colonies of people who don’t WANT to become British, then watch the support dwindle.

The mail returns are now over 300, including only 26 negative replies :D

I once got 9487 emails telling me what a great guy I am. No really, you have to believe me because I said it on an Internet Forum.

Ok, let's play along then.

What is your opinion of the Redwatch site and the fact that it unwillingly publishes personal information in a thinly veiled incitement to attack? Do you condemn or condone?

The mail returns are now over 300, including only 26 negative replies :D

I once got 9487 emails telling me what a great guy I am. No really, you have to believe me because I said it on an Internet Forum.

Anyone else I would doubt but in your case I for one believe it absolutly!

Im saddened, BNP canvassing in Douglas, i returned the leaflets to the lad posting them, i didnt read them and he was courteous in accepting them back. They will wind us locals up with just the party name "BRITISH [national party" with its prominant Union Flag :(

Hi I'm actually quite pleased as having been working in the UK for a while I have seen how the culture of the UK is being changed by unwanted foreigners. Ig the BNP can help prevent our island being invaded by these alien cultures then so be it.

http://www.askatl.org.uk/atl_en/union/poli...ts/redwatch.asp

The fire-bombing of a teacher’s car in Leeds is just one wholly unacceptable example of where Redwatch activity can lead. Teachers, social workers and others who are seen to promote our society’s core democratic values are particularly vulnerable to the venom of the far-right. This is of particular concern to ATL members as the far-right continue to target the schools and colleges in which they work, both by distributing their literature to impressionable young people and by taking positions on governing bodies. ATL is determined that no one involved in any way in education should suffer violence against their person or property for upholding democratic views in the course of their work.

'There is a very strong connection between the BNP and Redwatch. We have established and published that this is a fact. This is not just a case of name-calling; teachers have had their cars firebombed. Searchlight would support all those acting for the safety of their members against this form of electronic stalking.'

now if you think people are not going to realise the above you are even more misled than I thought, that said, I fully expect you to say there are no links despite copious amounts of evidence to suggest otherwise.

BTW could you inform me what the BNP's view is on the Nazi holocaust and how many people died?

Many thanks,

TR.

:D

"The fire-bombing of a teacher’s car in Leeds" nothing to do with the BNP at all. Do you really think that a legally set up and run political would become involved in such action, please grow up if you do.

The lies and media smears, the refusal of UK politicians to debate with the BNP and Nick Griffin in particular show just how scared of the BNP's arguments and policies they are. If in doubt find out for yourselves check out the BNP website I did and guess what they do have a full raft of policies. www.bnp.org.uk

Hi I'm actually quite pleased as having been working in the UK for a while I have seen how the culture of the UK is being changed by unwanted foreigners. Ig the BNP can help prevent our island being invaded by these alien cultures then so be it.

i know i'm going to regret this, but what changes did you see occuring in the UK? i assume you must have worked there for a long time to actually see these so called changes occuring?

Archived