Bnp Leaflets

mollag

http://www.askatl.org.uk/atl_en/union/poli...ts/redwatch.asp

The fire-bombing of a teacher’s car in Leeds is just one wholly unacceptable example of where Redwatch activity can lead. Teachers, social workers and others who are seen to promote our society’s core democratic values are particularly vulnerable to the venom of the far-right. This is of particular concern to ATL members as the far-right continue to target the schools and colleges in which they work, both by distributing their literature to impressionable young people and by taking positions on governing bodies. ATL is determined that no one involved in any way in education should suffer violence against their person or property for upholding democratic views in the course of their work.

'There is a very strong connection between the BNP and Redwatch. We have established and published that this is a fact. This is not just a case of name-calling; teachers have had their cars firebombed. Searchlight would support all those acting for the safety of their members against this form of electronic stalking.'

now if you think people are not going to realise the above you are even more misled than I thought, that said, I fully expect you to say there are no links despite copious amounts of evidence to suggest otherwise.

BTW could you inform me what the BNP's view is on the Nazi holocaust and how many people died?

Many thanks,

TR.

:D

"The fire-bombing of a teacher’s car in Leeds" nothing to do with the BNP at all. Do you really think that a legally set up and run political would become involved in such action, please grow up if you do.

The lies and media smears, the refusal of UK politicians to debate with the BNP and Nick Griffin in particular show just how scared of the BNP's arguments and policies they are. If in doubt find out for yourselves check out the BNP website I did and guess what they do have a full raft of policies. www.bnp.org.uk

well Mr new poster and BNP voter, I don't know whether you're posting from here or the UK but have you realised that while there has been in increase in immigration in the UK, the level of immigration to the Island has been no where near that of the UK (except English people). Of course, that doesn't matter to hate-mongers like the BNP as you're clearly trying to use those scare-tactics to attempt to win votes over here but this is not the UK, it's the Isle of Man. Those immigrants over here actually work, they cannot get of the boat and claim benefits and those that are smuggled over here get sent back ASAP, so I'd happily have them as opposed to the lazy council house folk whom I have to support who will not work, yes, will not work, plenty of jobs over here but as usual we have to get other people over to do them. CRAZY!!! The census figures out soon will show just what sort of problem we DON'T have.

Why should we vote for a party whose leading members are convicted criminals anyway? destroy the IOM's reputation even further, the IOM would be the little fascist Island in the Irish sea.

• Replies 751
  • Created
  • Last Reply
"The fire-bombing of a teacher’s car in Leeds" nothing to do with the BNP at all. Do you really think that a legally set up and run political would become involved in such action, please grow up if you do.

Not a legally run one, no. But there have been plenty of illegally run ones in the past. Northern Ireland have a few parties that would have acted like that. I think it is incumbant on the BNP to demonstrate that they've broken from their past and then we won't suspect them of anything like this. It seems they've some way to go.

well Mr new poster and BNP voter, I don't know whether you're posting from here or the UK

Shockingly, he's from the UK, just like every other BNP supporter in this thread.

well Mr new poster and BNP voter, I don't know whether you're posting from here or the UK but have you realised that while there has been in increase in immigration in the UK, the level of immigration to the Island has been no where near that of the UK (except English people). Of course, that doesn't matter to hate-mongers like the BNP as you're clearly trying to use those scare-tactics to attempt to win votes over here but this is not the UK, it's the Isle of Man. Those immigrants over here actually work, they cannot get of the boat and claim benefits and those that are smuggled over here get sent back ASAP, so I'd happily have them as opposed to the lazy council house folk whom I have to support who will not work, yes, will not work, plenty of jobs over here but as usual we have to get other people over to do them. CRAZY!!! The census figures out soon will show just what sort of problem we DON'T have.

Why should we vote for a party whose leading members are convicted criminals anyway? destroy the IOM's reputation even further, the IOM would be the little fascist Island in the Irish sea.

Mr Reznor .. Im not certain it is an effective argument to attempt a repudiation of the BNP's bigotry with a display of your own.

well Mr new poster and BNP voter, I don't know whether you're posting from here or the UK

Shockingly, he's from the UK, just like every other BNP supporter in this thread.

Is that so? Would you like to meet up with me in Douglas? Name the date and time :D

Regards

David Shappy

What is your opinion of the Redwatch site and the fact that it unwillingly publishes personal information in a thinly veiled incitement to attack? Do you condemn or condone?

Seeing as you 'overlooked' this from the previous page.

post-1037-1152176467_thumb.jpg post-1037-1152176486_thumb.jpg post-1037-1152176505_thumb.jpg

From the article: 'Alton Towers said any organisation could hire the park for a day' and 'Abid Hussan of Islamic Leisure insisted the day was open to all faiths, although Islamic laws would apply. He added: “There will be no smoking, no alcohol and halal food only."

So where's the problem? It's just a typically overhyped Sun story.

The PROBLEM is that it's the trend of a failed multi-cultural experiment that is going horribly WRONG and is creating the compost on which the BNP and worse are growing.

Yes, the BNP HAVE changed but they have a long way to go. Others have not. As long as the damm fool situation where there is no attempt to crack down on those who will NOT integrate the preasure is building on the Mainland and what is more than possible is vilence to break out that will make the Ulster situation look like a kindergarten.

Forget the BNP as a viable party to even gain power in the UK. they both can't and won't. But do NOT ignore the forces that are driving people to say "yes, I agree with that" when substantial parts of their manifesto is considered and that the Big Two are too frightened to address.

The PROBLEM is that it's the trend of a failed multi-cultural experiment that is going horribly WRONG and is creating the compost on which the BNP and worse are growing.

Yes, the BNP HAVE changed but they have a long way to go. Others have not. As long as the damm fool situation where there is no attempt to crack down on those who will NOT integrate the preasure is building on the Mainland and what is more than possible is vilence to break out that will make the Ulster situation look like a kindergarten.

Forget the BNP as a viable party to even gain power in the UK. they both can't and won't. But do NOT ignore the forces that are driving people to say "yes, I agree with that" when substantial parts of their manifesto is considered and that the Big Two are too frightened to address.

Best post so far!

Archived