Bnp Leaflets

mollag

Some interesting varied responses about the Alton Towers trip from people of the Muslim faith:

http://forum.mpacuk.org/showthread.php?t=11183

Plenty against for various reasons, plenty for it, some worrying comments and some sensible.

Just thought it might help weigh up against just the report of some Sun reporter.

You make the all to common mistake of thinking that islam is just a faith. It isn't. It's far more. It's an empire.

To dismiss it as being just a faith is to make a very big mistake indeed.

• Replies 751
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some interesting varied responses about the Alton Towers trip from people of the Muslim faith:

Plenty against for various reasons, plenty for it, some worrying comments and some sensible.

Just thought it might help weigh up against just the report of some Sun reporter.

You make the all to common mistake of thinking that islam is just a faith. It isn't. It's far more. It's an empire.

Rog I've lived a vast amount of my life in Muslim countries and spent a lot of time in Israel - you don't have to tell me what I do and don't know, please.

<_<

We were at Tynwald! :D

True - shame nobody could see you...

post-1086-1152179277_thumb.jpg

BTW, Mr Shappy - answering questions isn't your strong point, is it? I spot quite a few legitimate ones from other user further up - all directed at you and as yet unanswered...

Rog I've lived a vast amount of my life in Muslim countries and spent a lot of time in Israel - you don't have to tell me what I do and don't know, please.

<_<

If you see islam as just a faith then plainly I DO.

.... from people of the Muslim faith:

If you see islam as just a faith then plainly I DO.

Did I say that? Anyway it's going off topic - so you win! Hurrah! Luckily for me I'm off to a 'muslim' country tomorrow so I can leave you to spout your anti-islamic nonsense.

Mazel tov.

We were at Tynwald! :D

True - shame nobody could see you...

post-1086-1152179277_thumb.jpg

BTW, Mr Shappy - answering questions isn't your strong point, is it? I spot quite a few legitimate ones from other user further up - all directed at you and as yet unanswered...

Questions were refered to our website, where all sensible questions are anwsered

ATB

David

Questions were refered to our website, where all sensible questions are anwsered

ATB

David

Ok, could you then please post me the links to the parts of your website which answer these?

Just a couple of questions, David:

Are Jewish people welcome to join the British Nazi National Party?

Are coloured people welcomed? (After all, some of them have been here since Roman times - there was a division of them guarding Hadrian's Wall - so they're probably more 'British' than most of your members)

What is your opinion of the Redwatch site and the fact that it unwillingly publishes personal information in a thinly veiled incitement to attack? Do you condemn or condone?

Just saves us having to look for it, and I am sure you can tell us the answers...

Just saves us having to look for it, and I am sure you can tell us the answers...

I'm afraid you're wasting your time, Amadeus. Many of us have tried asking - none of us have been answered. It's a bit like the cliche from so many WWII films: "Ve vill ask ze qvestions!"

well Mr new poster and BNP voter, I don't know whether you're posting from here or the UK but have you realised that while there has been in increase in immigration in the UK, the level of immigration to the Island has been no where near that of the UK (except English people). Of course, that doesn't matter to hate-mongers like the BNP as you're clearly trying to use those scare-tactics to attempt to win votes over here but this is not the UK, it's the Isle of Man. Those immigrants over here actually work, they cannot get of the boat and claim benefits and those that are smuggled over here get sent back ASAP, so I'd happily have them as opposed to the lazy council house folk whom I have to support who will not work, yes, will not work, plenty of jobs over here but as usual we have to get other people over to do them. CRAZY!!! The census figures out soon will show just what sort of problem we DON'T have.

Why should we vote for a party whose leading members are convicted criminals anyway? destroy the IOM's reputation even further, the IOM would be the little fascist Island in the Irish sea.

Mr Reznor .. Im not certain it is an effective argument to attempt a repudiation of the BNP's bigotry with a display of your own.

OK , maybe worded a little strongly but the fact is the IOM is not comparable with the UK in terms of immigration and asylum seekers, we do not have, nor or likely to have any of the 'Asian' ghettos the BNP and other racists like to refer to and people cannot get off the boat and claim benefits. There are a lot of jobs on the IOM and unfortunately I know many people, local people, who are simply not willing to work and would rather claim benefits because they can. I am not one of those people, I have a very good salary and work as hard as I can to acheive that. The reason people are more aware of the Eastern European and other immigrants on the IOM is that they are more visible because they are in EMPLOYMENT, go into Boots, even Ciappelli's and they are working, normally lower paid jobs that others would get away with not doing. These immigrants are HELPING the economy, that is the important point I am making.

Of course for a small fraction of people over here (thankfully!), one hard working immigrant is one too many.

These immigrants are HELPING the economy, that is the important point I am making.

Do you have evidence for this, and from what source?

Also, what about other factors such as the massive increase in crime, terrorism, stabbings, muggings, paedophila, rapes, fraud, prostitution, drug peddling and addiction, animal cruelty, child slavery, mutilation and sexual abuse etc? And what about housing shortages, wage depreciation and anti-white "positive" discrimination by council housing departments? Do you have an opinion on these things too?

Available, reliable and provable evidence, including media releases and statistics appear to rubbish your claim, while clearly demonstrating the extent and damaging effects of the other factors mentioned and more besides.

I look forward to your response.

Cheers :)

well, you're clearly demonstrating you don't live here by the above comments, have you infact ever been here?? I have lived here for 30 yrs so I think I know a bit more about life over here than you...

On the IOM crime, terrorism, stabbings, muggings, paedophila, rapes, fraud, prostitution, drug peddling and addiction, animal cruelty, child slavery, mutilation and sexual abuse etc is NOT due to ANY 'NON-WHITE' immigrants

so SHUT UP!

OK, I get the picture now. These idiots turned up here without realizing what country they were in. They have done zero research on the non-White population here, who are well integrated and respected. Likewise their nasty, but ridiculous, slur on East-Europeans. They claim to have been at Tynwald, but we all know the response they would have got if they had openly declared themselves, so unless David is talking about sleetching around incognito that is just another wild claim. Ersooyl lhiat Vnr Shappy, my t'ou dty Vanninagh freggyr rooin sy chengey ain!

Mr Shappy was identified very early on as an imposter, claiming to be Manxman, but clearly not. Like many have said before, best treatment is to ignore them. They clearly got the IOM mixed up with the Isle of Wight and are now trying to extricate themselves from that blunder without losing too much face.

Bye guys; the IOW lies to the south of England, you may be better received there!

Archived