Bnp Leaflets

mollag

• Replies 751
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I must say Dave Shappy...despite your 'I have all the answers in my first post' you have not answered one single question - other than post links to the BNP website. Sorry, but given the choice, you have proved yourself nothing but morallly bankrupt. Not only that, it is obvious that you are posting as some sort of UK interloper. You are a robot, a result of the 'Daily Mail'. If you ever decide to resond with something that involves something of substance - fair enough. But for now, you are the weakest link - so goodbye.

there really is nothing more to be said now on this topic....david shappy and his gang of dickheads have proved themselves to be unable to answer even the simplest questions.

They are spammers....nothing more.

You are a robot, a result of the 'Daily Mail'

See, I don't get the Daily Mail hate. That's the paper I read every day. Is there some underlying subtext I don't see?

I have this sneaking suspicion that it is just possible that Dave MAY not be the BNP supporter that he makes out to be.

In fact it is just possible that by making the replies that he has he has intentionally further reduced the credibility of the BNP in the eyes of many.

Then again, it is a well established fact that I am at times a bad minded bastard.

what needs to be done to kill off the oxygen of publicity that feeds undesirable organisations........

I mean, I don't, .... but then you have to,... but I shouldn't ...., get a hold girl, be mature, ... can't so,... I f*cking laughed my head right off!

this thread was interesting initially but unfortunately it was hijacked by people who are quite clearly just on the wind up but still managed to garner a staggering response from people who probably should know better.

It has provoked a little bit of interesting debate (although you have to really sift through the 40 plus pages to find it), but as someone who doesn't listen to the radio or really watch much telly, and hasn't had any BNP stuff through the door, I'm left with the overwhelming impression that this whole thing has just been a big load of nothing.

I would love it if someone could prove me wrong though ;)

You are a robot, a result of the 'Daily Mail'

See, I don't get the Daily Mail hate. That's the paper I read every day. Is there some underlying subtext I don't see?

For me it isn't it's political stance, it's ok to be Tory, in fact there should be Tory and Labour papers and there is a need to have papers that cast a critical eye over the Government.

Or that it is middle brow, I'm pretty middle brow myself and would probably buy a middlebrow paper if there was a decent one.

It is just that it is such a cynical paper that is the problem. It appears to see the worst in everything and this permates throughout the paper - sport, tv, entertainment - the lot. Always negative never positive. Everything new seems to be a health risk or a moral danager. Then there is a petty mindedness about it - imagine a collection of Manxchatterboxes' threads exapanded to a national level and you have the Daily Mail. It is hardly credible that they've built a house style of "Dowager Duchess smelling a fart and casting around for the culprit" but they have.

Like your post Dec! The problem with the Mail is it just rants without putting forward a few alternatives.

It's easy to negatively criticise anything, but a damn sight harder to provide a positive on how the topical problem can be addressed.

Archived