Bnp Leaflets

mollag

• Replies 751
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hope you have better luck than last time, everyone in our square who took the leaflets by hand returned them immediatly, a bit like handing out used toilet paper.

I suppose from your point of view a thousand leaflets through empty letter boxes could be viewed as a " result"

Gotta say that without exception, everyone i have spoken to personally abhores the BNP, new leaf or not.

Shame, two leaflet runs and I've yet to receive anything.

Probably for the best though.

Another 14 thousand leaflets went out today, with a great response on the doorsteps :D

What a load of crap you talk Dave. At about 100 leaflets per hour 14,000 leaflets would take 140 hrs i.e. 14 people 10 hrs or 28 people 5hrs or 54 people 2.5hrs. I know because I've done it.

Since 14,000 leaflets also means half of the houses on the island, that also means that half of us on here would have got one today. I've not had one today (or at all) - has anyone else?

What a load of crap you talk Dave. At about 100 leaflets per hour 14,000 leaflets would take 140 hrs i.e. 14 people 10 hrs or 28 people 5hrs or 54 people 2.5hrs. I know because I've done it.

Since 14,000 leaflets also means half of the houses on the island, that also means that half of us on here would have got one today. I've not had one today (or at all) - has anyone else?

He didn't say they'd delivered to 14,000 houses. Maybe they delivered 14,000 leaflets to one house. Imagine that, you'd never have to buy bog roll again.

Archived