Bnp Leaflets

mollag

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 751
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23,000 leaflets delivered last weekend campaigns going really well, thanks for the help of four forum members hope to see you this Friday for the social.

ATB

David Shappy :D

Piss off Dave.

How come nobody notes receiving these thousands of leaflets?

Stop talking through your arse.

hBoyo, we will see who's talking through who's arse come the elections, young boyo

Greetings

David :D

Frankly I think its great that you are sad enough to log back in every couple of weeks and ressurect all this crud. Obviously its the sort of petty, mindless, crap that you're used to. It must be embarrassing to have to do this because nobody even mentions the BNP at any other time.

As for you and all the other Nazi gay-boys. I wish you all the luck in the world as you'll need it if you think you even have an outside chance of getting in.

(PS: Still not got my leaflet. Odd that you've dropped 23,000 and still not hit anyone in my areas at all).

23,000 leaflets delivered last weekend campaigns going really well, thanks for the help of four forum members hope to see you this Friday for the social.

ATB

So over half the island should have a BNP leaflet?, Yet nobody on this board which has members from all areas of the Island has received one.

Please deliver some soon, The cold nights are setting in and people will need some shite to light thier fires with, If it wasn't for junk mail people would have to buy some other paper!

Nice trolling attempts though, I'm sure its one more move for you to be banned on MF (hopefully)

ATB

Are you sure you're not delivering on the Isle of Wight by mistake?

I got one when all this started, it was ripped up and went straight in the bin but i still got one. So yeah they have been delivering leaflets (once....back in June) but i doubt they delivered 23,000 in one weekend.

Yep I got one back in June sometime. I pointed and laughed and threw it away.

There have been no further leaflet drops whatsoever. The next time Mr Shappey bumps a dead topic to tell lies, I'm afraid it will have to be locked.

Archived