Roberto Mascherruci On Mflive.com Monday

ray marshall

hi all, with thanx to the powers that be your end, fellow headfunker Bob Mascherruci will be playing live thru the forum webb doodah

he'll be on from 8-10 i think, funky house and trance i believe.....

for any comments add me to msn messenger.....mcleanray@hotmail.com, or email of course...

see you then:)

Enjoying it so far Ray, thanks for setting Roberto up for this.

Oh and for any female listeners out there, he's Italian and he's wearing shorts and a vest top and doing the mix live - check him out via Ray's MSN (with webcam too) if you fancy a sneaky perve. You just missed him doing some random dancing before though - shame on you all.

There's a retro vibe promised for Sunday night from Mr Marshall himself.

Old skool tuna and some mixing too if you're interested.

Watch this space for details from the man himself.

Roberto is still streaming if anyone wants to give it a try, webcam is now off though due to interference with the stream quality.

Nice tunes though, well worth a try.

Indeed it does, may well be a regular slot too if people are interested.

Hopefully the mix will be repeated on Wednesday night for those that missed it.

I've not heard Roberto before but I like what he's done so far tonight, and he's keen to do a weekly show so it would be great if people could catch the repeat and maybe tune in next week for the live mix. We had a few teething troubles with the webcam causing the stream to buffer but hopefully we can sort that so that you get the visual as well as the aural experience all in one. :)

Just in from woik, so missed yer's, how'd it go?

How're you using the webcam, through what? I had it going through a server but its not working for me now.

my web was just to mission......so am not sure how to stream for the masses as it were....evening bob

Archived