P.k. Mhk?

Lonan3

No ones seem to have asked him about his err....about his...err...record when he was last in government.

There where certainly a few "hi-lights", all pre Manx Forums days. Trips to the Far East !...or what about all that childrens equipment for Summerland

For the love of God! This is a joke? Thats it, TheBees for MHK! Where do these people get their delusions of social acceptability from? Who next? Mickey Mouse & Ian Brady? pah!

I always have a little laugh to myself when I see the enclosure PK opened at the Wild Life Park, maybe he's after opening the new prison.

I think you are being totally unfair on an accompished, erudite and cultured statesman.

Who could possibly forget his unerring devotion to the Trading Standards Office?

His tireless work in getting novelty dummies banned from sale is an act that

will be compared to the Camp David Agreements of the 1970's

(I'm sure his attitudes to camp David will have mellowed over the years,

and he will now accept that people are different)

Don't forget his interest in Asian affairs and, in these dire and threatening times, who better to be at the political helm than an ex-wrestler?

What news. Splendid just isn't the word for it...

Well I don't think you lot have really given P.K. a chance have you.

I know he has a spat with ans now and again and sometimes he comes in drunkard from the pub and that and then goes on the forum and makes another fool of himself, but don't we all?

Archived