The Pistols Live At The Office 16th September

hoggersdrum

Hi all i am bringing over the Uks top tribute band to the Sex Pistols , The Pistols , the band are from London & are Pistols fanatics & do justice to the band with there performance . I have a live recording of a concert & as a Pistols fan myself was very surprised & impressed by them , should be well worth going to see as we will never see the real thing .

I will also be backing the band with a 70s Punk Ska Reggae disco featuring all the main acts of the time & some you will not have heard .

This will be on at the Office on Sat 16th September tickets will be £7.50 & can be purchased from me on 427771 0r 620774 , & will be available at Black & Blue shortly .

Thanks Shaun

• 3 weeks later...
Hi all i am bringing over the Uks top tribute band to the Sex Pistols , The Pistols , the band are from London & are Pistols fanatics & do justice to the band with there performance . I have a live recording of a concert & as a Pistols fan myself was very surprised & impressed by them , should be well worth going to see as we will never see the real thing .

I will also be backing the band with a 70s Punk Ska Reggae disco featuring all the main acts of the time & some you will not have heard .

This will be on at the Office on Sat 16th September tickets will be £7.50 & can be purchased from me on 427771 0r 620774 , & will be available at Black & Blue shortly .

Thanks Shaun

Just bringing this up again tickets on sale as above also from Black & Blue .

• 2 weeks later...

Bringing the Pistols up again , tickets on sale £ 7.50 , from m on 427771 , 620774 or Black & Blue .

Goingn through a few choice tunes to plat as back up , The Ramones , Clash , Siuoxie , Specials , Wire , Kraftwerk , Sham 69 , Joy Division , Lee Perry , Misty In Roots , loads of Old Skool Punk Ska & Reggae .

Dont miss out on a night of pure nostalgia . The band have a well put together website www.thepistols.co.uk

well worth a look & some live downloads on there . Shaun

Dont forget Pistols on 16th September , the guys have a long way to come to play here playing in Stevenage the night before then driving through the night to get seacat from Liverpool on Saturday morning lets show them a good turn out & a warm Manx welcome .

Archived