Accident In Onchan

THRILLER

I've been told that the Lady, i won't post her name, was taken ill whilst driving. That might explain the damage.

Untill this is confirmed it should only be taken as hearsay. ( and not the group ) ;)

i heard that she had blacked out/passed out. Must be pretty traumatic for her, especially in a new car, in a built up area.

still laughing at the fact that the Highwayboard still couldn't fix the lights after 4 hours... - wonder if they are working yet, might go for a skeet....

I was actually annoyed that I couldn't get through at 1.45 even though it was clear cos they were trying to fix the lights...

I bet there will be an extention to the curb by the co-op now, like that obsenity outside the postoffice, oh and rails will be next, which will be a good idea incase something like this happens again.

I suppose in a way it was lucky she collided with the traffic lights and not some people.

What would of been worse is if she'd have been on a unrestricted road and it happened, I imagine it does make her feel much better though, Must be terrible having a blackout.

It was a good job there were no kids on the pavement...

Do kids count double round your way? Or don't grown ups count at all.

Ha ha ha, oh how funny you are.

I was thinking along the lines of young children/families (children in buggies - and yes they would have a mum or dad with them too - heavens I was just making the point that this could have been a tragedy and thank goodness it does seem nobody was seriously hurt in this accident).

Archived