B B C Jobs - Based At Manx Radio

manxchatterbox

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

tomorrow is the big day for "interviews and impression making" - time for posh trouser suits and appropriate supports.....for some reason the time allocation starts same time as some others so I'm thinking there is going to be some sort of presentation to all those there first with questions etc afterwards....

Anyhow..what did anyone else think of the presentation? I recognised some faces there, I think some were ex MR? Glad to see it was manned by BBC people - they knew what they were talking about. Perhaps the chance to do features etc but they did say any 'big' news story would still likely be covered by a journalist being flown over. Am looking at doing up the application this week-end.

What impressions did anyone else get??

I've said it before but based on your spelling, syntax and grammar you shouldn't stand a chance. Good luck nevertheless.

Based on those factors, the most likely job would be cleaning up dog turds from the Streets of Douglas.

Anyhow..what did anyone else think of the presentation? I recognised some faces there, I think some were ex MR? Glad to see it was manned by BBC people - they knew what they were talking about. Perhaps the chance to do features etc but they did say any 'big' news story would still likely be covered by a journalist being flown over. Am looking at doing up the application this week-end.

What impressions did anyone else get??

And was this unexpected seeing as these are BBC jobs being offered?

Mr Grumble you are well named! I am duly chastised. I guess posting after working a 14-hour day was a bit silly. My concentration slipped and I made a typo. I was actually trying to be supportive of the discussion.

What an interesting community this Manx Forum is. People seem a bit harsh. I think I'll just watch for while now. Bye.

Mr Grumble you are well named! I am duly chastised. I guess posting after working a 14-hour day was a bit silly. My concentration slipped and I made a typo. I was actually trying to be supportive of the discussion.

What an interesting community this Manx Forum is. People seem a bit harsh. I think I'll just watch for while now. Bye.

Take no notice. Some people on here try to tell you how to live your life at least three times a day. Try a few other threads and you'll see it's a good crowd.

Archived