Standing For Chief Minister

manxchatterbox

And Lassie has a licence to crap in the garden of roses, Come on Mr Shimmin is still wet behind the ears when it comes to politics

And your alternative would be....?

Seriously . . . well half seriously anyway:

There's not a lot of choice really is there? Someone will have to go for CM - Shimmin, Cannan, Karran ( :) ), Bell, Rodan?

An alternative could be for Dudley Butt MLC to resign and put himself up at the next election as MHK and then for Chief Minister.

However, some years ago an MLC put himself up for election as MHK and resigned on the eve of an election but come the count was defeated by a few votes - so a bit risky!

Mt Butt would never get elected by the public, how the hell he got in, in the first place I dont know whos fat ass did he kiss for the job, and what the fuck has he done since he got in, only collected hi pay.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I saw the Skeat's name as the last poster on this thread and expected him to spew ill-informed, poorly phrased bile. And it turned out I was right. Still chucking rocks at all and sundry, yet nothing positive coming out of him.

So here's my challenge for the Skeet - can you make a positive contribution to a thread. Can you, for example praise something that's been done well? Or offer constructive criticism, when something doesn't live up to your high standards? Or a suggestion for how things can be done differently?

I saw the Skeat's name as the last poster on this thread and expected him to spew ill-informed, poorly phrased bile. And it turned out I was right. Still chucking rocks at all and sundry, yet nothing positive coming out of him.

So here's my challenge for the Skeet - can you make a positive contribution to a thread. Can you, for example praise something that's been done well? Or offer constructive criticism, when something doesn't live up to your high standards? Or a suggestion for how things can be done differently?

That's a hell of a challenge for him - I mean there's words of three and even four syllables in it!

And Lassie has a licence to crap in the garden of roses, Come on Mr Shimmin is still wet behind the ears when it comes to politics

And your alternative would be....?

Seriously . . . well half seriously anyway:

There's not a lot of choice really is there? Someone will have to go for CM - Shimmin, Cannan, Karran ( :) ), Bell, Rodan?

An alternative could be for Dudley Butt MLC to resign and put himself up at the next election as MHK and then for Chief Minister.

However, some years ago an MLC put himself up for election as MHK and resigned on the eve of an election but come the count was defeated by a few votes - so a bit risky!

Mt Butt would never get elected by the public, how the hell he got in, in the first place I dont know whos fat ass did he kiss for the job, and what the fuck has he done since he got in, only collected hi pay.

You really are an offensive small-minded, little sh*t!

Dudley Butt didn't and wouldn't "kiss any fat ass" as you say - and I for one think he's pretty good. At least he's paying attention and not shooting his mouth off (unlike yourself)at every opportunity and having a sensible say when he feels he knows what he's talking about (again unlike yourself). :angry:

After taking the time to correspond to Mr Butt, I've found him to be a hard working, seemingly honest and a forthright individual. I as well as yourself couldn't understand how and why he got in but after it being explained to me by the man himself, it all made sense. More than i can say about your drivel.

Until he fucks up as much as the others I personally will give him the chance to prove himself as much as i would give anyone. He was asked to stand by many people, however if you weren't one off them that could be classed as a bonus.

Archived