Two Charity Events Last Weekend - Your Views

sausage

Just received this PM from Sausage :

Please follow these steps

1. Review the entire thread

2. Concede that I have never called Lee a thief or a fraudster

3. Concede that Lee resorted to petty insults long before I had made any personal comments whatsoever

4. Concede that far from submitting my views on a forum that Lee doesnt even read, Lee has in fact read the thread and replied several times as 'redtilldead'

5. Concede that therefore the only person with an extremely flawed argument is in fact you

6. Shut up

7. F@*k off !!!

1. I have reviewed the whole thread. You still look like a complete fool.

2. You said :

Do you think some people would be duped by the fact both were billed as charity events but there is such a huge disparity in contributions from ticket prices ?

Where does the rest of the money from this football match go ?

It has to be false advertising. I think those that attended under false pretences should be able to demand a portion of their entrance fee back

Misleading if you ask me. As said previously and judging by the nature of previous threads, I think at least some people feel a little uncomfortable about this 'CHARITY' banner applied to the events by this organiser.

Would be very interesting to see a full detailed breakdown of costs from these 'charity' events !!

I am sure the media dont just decide to call it a charity event, they must be prompted from someone.

'Nuff said ?

Concede that Lee resorted to petty insults long before I had made any personal comments whatsoever

See the quotes under (2). Not personal ?

4. Lee wasn't actively posting on the forum until you started calling him a fraudster. Not unreasonably, he started posting to reply to your slurs. No doubt someone alerted him to the potentially libellous content.

5. Not conceded. The fact that the full terms of the charity donation were printed on the tickets seems to imply to me that your argument is completely flawed from the start.

6 & 7. Why don't you make me, bitch ?

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just received this PM from Sausage :

Well aren't you a trustworthy individual.

I'm closing this thread because quite frankly it's making neither side look good. The original questions seem to have been answered by the Extreme guys and I suggest if anyone disagrees with them, they take it up with them directly.

Archived