Right Of Way?

Manxman27

Roads are what they are not what they could conceviably be,if every one drove to what they thought the rules could conceiviably be we would be in a lot of sh...

What? WHAT?

So you have NEVER made a judgment while driving - an activity that has unlimited potential for different events in different circumstance?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes i make decisions everytime i get behind the wheel.But most importantly my decisions are made on a sound understanding of the rules of the road,and of the road layout.Not what i concieve them to be or that they could be if only they were a little different.

Yeah i make mistakes when i drive,use a hands free when i'm on the phone,have broken the speed limit ,but i do understand the road layout and the highway code.so little cheap shots would be so much more hurtful if perhaps you knew what you were talking about.

I'll bet you do all these things you mention but then back that up with youor obvious limited knowledge of the highway code and road layout you are just a danger to other road users,But i bet you CONCEIVE this to be otherwise

Archived