Mhk's Public Meetings

MIKEYMOBILE

There will be public meetings if they are called and Manx Radio last time did broadcasts from local pubs as well.

Public meetings are all part and parcel and although I am sure they are nerve racking I am sure every MHK will be only too pleased to attend a public meeting!

There will be public meetings if they are called and Manx Radio last time did broadcasts from local pubs as well.

Public meetings are all part and parcel and although I am sure they are nerve racking I am sure every MHK will be only too pleased to attend a public meeting!

What in a pub Good Lord

Manx Radio will be inviting candidates to various on air discussions

I understand the following has gone live from this week:

"Three different programming strands are being used.....namely the Monday evening Agenda slot, the Thursday evening Perspective slot and Talking Heads at lunchtime on weekdays.

Serving ministers are being invited onto Agenda, other MHKs seeking re-election onto Perspective and "challengers" onto Talking Heads.

Sunday Opinion will also feature election issues in the run up to November 23rd"

There will also be hustings held in each constituency.

Energy FM are running the Election 2006 website which promises interviews both audio and video. http://www.iomelections.com/

Archived