[BBC News]Probe into amusement arcade fire

Newsbot

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There was a building near to Ballamona many years ago, I think it was called the Mannin infirmary, well i dont know why but that was set on fire 3 times whilst it was waiting to be demolished, The 3rd fire finished it off....strange eh.

I heard it had been done on purpose because as it was cheaper to be burnt down than be knocked down, i dont know if its true or not.

Its strange how these places go on fire when waiting to be knocked down hmmm

There was a building near to Ballamona many years ago, I think it was called the Mannin infirmary, well i dont know why but that was set on fire 3 times whilst it was waiting to be demolished, The 3rd fire finished it off....strange eh.

I heard it had been done on purpose because as it was cheaper to be burnt down than be knocked down, i dont know if its true or not.

Its strange how these places go on fire when waiting to be knocked down hmmm

It only seems to happen on buildings that are afforded some kind of protected status though. It's a mystery.

Not a very good Health and Safety set up for Dandara then.

First it was the Douglas Bay Hotel, then the Falcon Cliff, then the Majestic and now this. All, apart from the Falcon Cliff, at the demolision stage too.

Makes you wonder :rolleyes:

Yeah, seems odd they go on fire when they are listed buildings.

Once they have been on fire, they are unsafe so have to come down, giving the developers what they want.

The front wall of the crescent is listed but the developers have been trying to get permission to knock it down. Keep getting told no, so OOPS, its accidently gone on fire...

:whistling: Strange Eh?

Amusement arcade fire?

I believe Dandara have witness statements claiming that it was a clumsy team of Italian Plumbers who did it. Police are looking for two men, believed to be brothers, last seen wearing red coats and red hats. Both are believed to be sporting bushy moustashes and were seen leaving the scene in a Fiat 500.

Amusement arcade fire?

I believe Dandara have witness statements claiming that it was a clumsy team of Italian Plumbers who did it. Police are looking for two men, believed to be brothers, last seen wearing red coats and red hats. Both are believed to be sporting bushy moustashes and were seen leaving the scene in a Fiat 500.

Really? I heard it was some blonde mulleted bloke going by the name of Ken who just seemed to shoot a ball of fire from his hands

Amusement arcade fire?

Shows how much you can rely on witness statements.

Mario's brother wears green.

Amusement arcade fire?

So you have new information on the crime? Better call Crimestoppers quick! I saw the cops in Paperazzi before looking for suspects.

Amusement arcade fire?

So you have new information on the crime? Better call Crimestoppers quick! I saw the cops in Paperazzi before looking for suspects.

Nah. They were just in there for a deep pan Hawaiian with extra anchovies

Amusement arcade fire?

but were they cleverly disguised???

Archived