Electricity Board

Shadey Burger

I could not believe what i have been told today. Apparently, Mike Proffit (ex chairman) has made a deal with the Attorney General to pay back all expenses claimed whist on the board and he walks free, no charges. Good god, what next the whole place is full of corruption. I also heard that barclays have said that they will pull out of the IOM if they are approched with regard to the loan.. Now is that blackmail or what!!!

Good riddance to them.....

I could not believe what i have been told today. Apparently, Mike Proffit (ex chairman) has made a deal with the Attorney General to pay back all expenses claimed whist on the board and he walks free, no charges. Good god, what next the whole place is full of corruption. I also heard that barclays have said that they will pull out of the IOM if they are approched with regard to the loan.. Now is that blackmail or what!!!

Good riddance to them.....

that wouldn't surprise me one bit, that brand of crook can get away with all sorts of stuff because they have the gaul to try it.

if justice was served mike proffit, several mhk's and senior civil servants would all be in the dock.

but hey we now know that this place is run like a banana republic for the benifit of the rich, and no one bats an eyed lid.

they get away with it because the honest majority are now weary of the scandals, the crooks have bored us into apathy, we expect nothing better from them. the relentless criminality makes us feel as if the problem is bigger than we can deal with, so they carry on.

but we must keep at them, none the less chipping away at there activities bit by bit, we have to show resolve and mean buisness. the polling station is not far away.

lets turf 'em all out in november.

that wouldn't surprise me one bit, that brand of crook can get away with all sorts of stuff because they have the gaul to try it.

if justice was served mike proffit, several mhk's and senior civil servants would all be in the dock.

but hey we now know that this place is run like a banana republic for the benifit of the rich, and no one bats an eyed lid.

they get away with it because the honest majority are now weary of the scandals, the crooks have bored us into apathy, we expect nothing better from them. the relentless criminality makes us feel as if the problem is bigger than we can deal with, so they carry on.

but we must keep at them, none the less chipping away at there activities bit by bit, we have to show resolve and mean buisness. the polling station is not far away.

lets turf 'em all out in november.

Is your keyboard missing a SHIFT key?

if justice was served ......blah......blah.....

You call for justice and yet you have already branded them 'crooks'. Is that not twisted logic?

Or is that kind of justice OK, 'cos it suits your argument?

Shadey Burger, you are MCB and i claim my £10.

Where is the Theskeat with his facts when you need him......

All I know is that the Police are investigating all matters involving the Power Station. so maybe a deal has been done, that seems to be the norm with club members caught with fingers in the till.

Things arent that bad Pontius :rolleyes:

You call for justice and yet you have already branded them 'crooks'. Is that not twisted logic?

Or is that kind of justice OK, 'cos it suits your argument?

Innocent until proven guilty is what I say.

Some pretty good examples near to home of what happens when people are found guilty though.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/guernsey/5191750.stm

Archived