Music For The Harder Generation...

Busby

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Energy is what it's all about, intense pounding rhythms and synths to take you on your Friday night journey.

i've been so busy this week that Friday can't come soon enough, things are slowing now so come FOF this Friday I will be up for it more than the cast of coronation street at an awards ceremony.

of course as always Paul Hughes el residente and special guest Jason Duke.

• 1 month later...

Its back - by popular demand... Ricky, PH and Jason Duke turn up the BPM's to please those who like to walk on the 'Hard Side'

We've ordered extra ice to keep you cool... So get yourself down to Breeze this Friday, for a little bit of the Hard Stuff...

Its not the music, its the Chavs that fill it.

exactly

I had a coat stolen from there once and from the cloakroom!!! On an average night the place is full of the dregs of the Isle of Man.

Love the music though, they have some brilliant djs playing there. It's just a shame they dont get a bit stricter on the doors about who they let in!

Smart Dress doesn't mean suit, It means no jeans and trainers. Oh and the classic fault, horizontal stripped jumpers.

What pisses me off is the guys that go out straight from work, no bad in a suit hey! No I mean the ones covered in paint and cement!

Fat hoe swinging round the pole anyone?

I go out in jeans some of the time, but there not your classic faded blue.

Yep good DJs and I guess we love Busby too.

Archived