Music For The Harder Generation...

Busby

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No offence intended Busby ... FOF's as far as the dj's and the music is concerned in my opinion are top notch - no question.

What keeps me from going to the nights (and a lot of my friends) is some of the morons they let in there.

I used to love Breeze (especially the FOF nights) and I know that 80% of the weekend regulars are sound, its just the chavs you see in there who are barred out of everywhere else.

Fights, your stuff getting stolen etc... nobody needs that on a night out. I am definitely not the only person who thinks this way loads of people stay away from Breeze these days.

This weeks Pictures are up on the FoF website - view them Here - afraid there is no Mix this week as management decided the Music was too loud so what came out was barely audible.

This week its our 5th Birthday. 5 years of [almost] continious operation makes Full-on! almost an institution. A big 'Thanks' to all who have supported us through thick and thin...

I would strongly urge those of you who enjoy full-on! to get youselves down - I can say no more than that.... :o

Archived