John Shimmin Mhk

lisner

. . . . who would you bring in as your Council of Ministers

providing that :

a ) you were voted as Chief Minister by your fellow MHKs?

b ) and of course . . . . . . . . . you got voted back in at all

:)

Are you spoiling for a fight?

Why pick on JS and Steve Babb?

Have your nicotine patches all run out making you irrelevantly angry?

(NB: Without wishing to be pedantic ... if he didn't get voted back in at all then he wouldn't be able to pick a Council of Ministers would he?)

Agree with hboy. Lisner, your motto appears to be....I'm bored - let's create a pointless topic.

How is John Shimmin supposed to tell you who will form the next Government (CoMIN) when the electorate hasn't even decided who will fill the MHK vacancies?

You really are a numpty.

Still not taken up the bet either.........

Because they're the only two MHKs who have identified themselves as posters on here. There are others, but they have other usernames and don't actually comment on political stuff.

Because they're the only two MHKs who have identified themselves as posters on here. There are others, but they have other usernames and don't actually comment on political stuff.

Steve is a prospective MHK so to be pedantic there is even less point in asking him as he's never held public office before. As for not commenting on political stuff, well how do we know? I'd be surprised if all the anonymous refrained.

Just so we're clear, I did answer the question put to me.

Whilst this thread and the other do smack slightly of questioning the two obvious names here for the hell of it, it raises a valid question of asking candidates and re-standing members who'd they support for Chief Minister, afert all, if the MHKs are going to select them, why not ask this question in the same way we ask about policies.

Although I am a little disappointed lisner seems to have assumed I don't stand a chance of being elected Chief Minister if I win a place in Onchan.

Archived