Telecom Changes

TomTucker

So what does that mean exactly? If you get a new line you can pick the new tarrif. If you dont, you can too? Huh?

Its a bit vague. I think it means that unless you specifically ask to move to the new "Standard" tariff from the old Standard tariff then you remain on the old pricing scale?

I would love to take part in their `think tanks` where they dream up these tariffs.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You've not got cause to bleat though. The low use tarriff is perfect for adsl/voip. Fixed line rental for £11 quid a quater, and make all your calls via voip? Bosh.

Nope. They've got ya there!

For customers who like the security of a fixed telephone line but who make very few outgoing calls and require no additional supplementary services such as the Internet.

....except I see you're not allowed broadband on that line. Cunts.

The thing is - I really don't understand why.

It reinforces the fact standard line rental should be lower. ADSL would give them an additional £15 a month income too. But, everyone would get ADSL and use VoIP for free I guess!

....except I see you're not allowed broadband on that line. Cunts.

The thing is - I really don't understand why.

It reinforces the fact standard line rental should be lower. ADSL would give them an additional £15 a month income too. But, everyone would get ADSL and use VoIP for free I guess!

Is dial-up allowed? I guess so...

It must be. Although I doubt you would be allowed access to UIA given it's an 0844 number that needs activation on your bill (I think). So that leaves you with 0845 numbers or MT click.

It must be. Although I doubt you would be allowed access to UIA given it's an 0844 number that needs activation on your bill (I think). So that leaves you with 0845 numbers or MT click.

MT Click is fine - I'm thinking about when I visit for a holiday - must be able to pick up emails.

MT = Profit not customer satisfaction :angry:

PAYG Tariffs are reported to be the dearest in the World but I cannot substantiate that claim!

I have spoken to a prospective MHK who called to my door and have passed on my displeasure of the rip-off merchants.

Anyway there is nowt we can do about it as they have no competition and they are laughing their asses off at us!

Last 10

PAYG Tariffs are reported to be the dearest in the World but I cannot substantiate that claim!

So why post that it's reported if you can't find anything to back it up? That just baffles me. Has it occurred to you that you can't substatiate it because it's simply not true?

So why post that it's reported if you can't find anything to back it up? That just baffles me. Has it occurred to you that you can't substatiate it because it's simply not true?

Sorry to baffle you ans :huh:

I probably could substantiate it if I spent long enough to trawl all the other operators websites! but hey shit happens...

You are sounding a bit like my grumpy old teacher telling the kids off for being naughty :unsure:

Last 10

I probably could substantiate it if I spent long enough to trawl all the other operators websites! but hey shit happens...

So do it then. Go on. I dare you to post your findings.

Archived