Monday's On Mflive

ray marshall

hi all

first an apology....no program this coming monday due to my brain being pooh at remembering things, me and roberto are having a change around as it were....so the monday after next he will be streaming from 7pm til whenever from his gaff.......i will be moving my slot to wednesday's 8pm......the sunday show will remain unchanged 8pm til whenever but be called club classics instead!!!!

many pardons from me, but back to normal soon.....

dont forget put your requests in early ish as finding the choonz can be a challenge!!!!

see ya sunday

ray marshall :D

I'll have a root around tomorrow night dude.

Personally speaking though, I thought the first two shows (with minimal requests) flowed better.

Gave you more of a chance to do your thing and give us some shit hot mixing.

I'll have a root around tomorrow night dude.

Personally speaking though, I thought the first two shows (with minimal requests) flowed better.

Gave you more of a chance to do your thing and give us some shit hot mixing.

bless ya dood....its nice to throw some requests in tyoo sometimes....thety can alkways go to the sunday show if need be.....

slater

ray

Sarah, there's no actual setting up required, presuming of course you have some form of player already installed on your pc - Windows Media Player, Realplayer, Winamp all work - even then there is a web browser player that you can connect to so it really isn't necessary to have one of the above installed.

All you need to do is visit the MFLive homepage during a show and choose your preferred player by clicking the dialup/broadband icon next to it.

That really is all there is to it.

:)

Archived