Energy Fm Is 5

manxmedia

your score please  

86 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I voted not at all. I used to listen to Christy D's show back in the day when she had local bands on (of which I was glad to appear on more than one occasion) but the management decided they didn't want to support us local noise makers so got rid of her show. I hear she's back but can't do the same sort of stuff she used to, which is a shame.

Sirdick,

The management never got rid of Christy D’s show; she is still on every week. Also she still has live guests in the studio, I’m sure that if she feels that an artist is interesting then she’ll have them on as a guest.

So I've just been told. It was a while ago but I thought she had a break off air, seems I was wrong.

My choice isn't really anything to do with her show or any other, I just tend not to listen to radio full stop.

I'm assuming this thread was started purely becase Energy is 5 years old, unless of course the topic starter is in some way connected to Energy.

Maybe when 3FM reaches 5 years old, they'll maybe be a similar thread. Manx and most national stations have already reached this mark I think.

There was a thread a while back about peoples listening habits - try the search function.

Archived