Coutts

Educa

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Again, don't start that pesch again either. 

Tired, Played Out Boring Crap.

According to this morning's news (this is the local news topic) there have been new developments. A certain person is counter suing the builders

Edit to delete name. Added a certain person.

And Manx Radio had the details of a certain pesons pathetic defence and counterclaim that looks like a kid had drawn up before the Builders had seen it. It was so bad that it is now going to cause further delays in getting into court. Grasping at straws springs to mind.

They the certain persons have now made the big mistake in bringing the defence and counterclaim out into the public domain, if the forums want to discuss it now they can and they cant do FA about it

Edit to delete name. Added a "certain person"

Given your direct involvement in both claims, I think you're an idiot for commenting in a medium you know is being monitored. You're just giving people ammo.

But what do I care if you make a rod for your own back.

I hope they both lose.

Why would you make a comment like that, We have had the guts to stand up for what is right. And the taxpayer aint paying our legal fees.

More Jobs to Go. Scotish Life are to shed 50% of its Island workforce which is approx 40 people. Lets hope that they can secure jobs on the Island for those that are paid off.

I hope they both lose.

Why would you make a comment like that, We have had the guts to stand up for what is right.

More Jobs to Go. Scotish Life are to shed 50% of its Island workforce which is approx 40 people.

Well that is why isn't it. The way you rub you hands and gleefully reveal people have lost their jobs.

Why would you make a comment like that, We have had the guts to stand up for what is right
Very noble and honourable. You should get a medal from the Queen :P

But I'm surprised your lawyer hasn't sacked you; the way you keep on talking about this stuff.

But the latest job losses haven't got anything to do with any of this. Have they? You can't just connect stuff together at random.

No one wants to see job losses and Im not happy that some may lose jobs. But its my opinion that the Finance industy has got the jitters, the Finance houses are here for a reason and that is to save on taxes ect or to hide clients capital assets. Now if these companies can not be sure on how the Manx Government are going to behave or work to secure the safety of investments made here then they will look to relocate.

You only have to take a look around Douglas to see all the empty office space and much of the office space that is being used is by the Government, anyone know if Scotish Provident are to stay on the Island as that company was or is up for sale.

Archived