[BBC News]Island hospital passes check up

Newsbot

Hey Newsbotty - this isn't what the story in the IOM Examiner seems to be saying - are you sure you have the correct version of the report?? or did you read some press release without asking any questions?? Come on tells us the answer...

You have a choice. You can either stop trolling a computer script or I can put you in a special user group that turns every third word you post into 'asscrab'.

Hey Newsbotty - this isn't what the story in the IOM Examiner seems to be saying - are you sure you have the correct version of the report?? or did you read some press release without asking any questions?? Come on tells us the answer...

You have a choice. You can either stop trolling a computer script or I can put you in a special user group that turns every third word you post into 'asscrab'.

asscrab asscrab asscrab :D

Im not sure what to make of the new hospital.

Two members of my family have had appalling experiences there in the last year.

One of them was told in Liverpool, where she had to go for the botch up to be repaired, that she should consider consulting a lawyer.

The other was treated really bady by couldnt give a dam staff in Ward 5. When I enquired as to the problem I was told there is a "discipline problem" on that ward.

Hopefully things have improved.

Im not sure what to make of the new hospital.

Two members of my family have had appalling experiences there in the last year.

One of them was told in Liverpool, where she had to go for the botch up to be repaired, that she should consider consulting a lawyer.

The other was treated really bady by couldnt give a dam staff in Ward 5. When I enquired as to the problem I was told there is a "discipline problem" on that ward.

I seem to be getting seen lately by nurses that have an attitude problem. Thankfully the majority of staff at Nobles are very good, but there always seems to be one or two to mess things up. I was at a ward a few weeks ago that has the most awful nurses and wondered if this is the ward that the bad ones all get sent to? They want to try remembering they are dealing with sick people and leave their digusting behavoiur at the main entrance.

And pmsl @ asscrab :lol:

Ive been to hossy twice in my whole life, once when i was born and a few weeks ago when i cut the end of my finger off. I feel that Hospitals make you worse, they just give you pills and more pills and more n more pills.

I knew 4 people who went to hossy for little operations and never came back out cus the hossy F*@ked up

• 4 weeks later...

Have been in ward 5 all day with dh, the bloody nurses cant even give him any medications, ive been asking them and telling them all day, rang him at 4pm when i got home and he still hasnt been given any.

Discipline problem? More like a fucking joke, excuse my language, im an unpaid carer but i can do a better job of giving him medications than those lot. They even managed to lose some of his notes. Am starting to wonder if my husband will come home at all as they are doing such an appalling job. :angry:

I bet hospitals in the third world countries look after their patients better.

Archived