[BBC News]Use of date rape drug on the rise

Newsbot

I used to joke about leaving my drink about and no one ever spiking it, but the reality is awful, my mate had his drink spiked - Why would anyone want to do such a crappy thing as that?

For the record, if anyone wants to spike my drink, I dont like any of the following drugs, ketamine, E's, MDMA pooder, heroin, GHB, & coke, that is just off the top of my head, anything else is quite fine by me, but not too much, I have work on Tuesday. :)

For obvious reasons spiked drinks are clearly a worry for females.

However, dont be fooled into thinking it only happens to females or young people.

We [the wife and I] know a couple who are both in their 60s and live in Spain.

One night they were drinking in a gay bar after a meal and the husband's drink was spiked with GBH.

Not funny at all at his age and he had to be taken to a clinic, at great expense, for his own safety and well being.

If you know any assholes who think this sort of thing is funny ..report them.

No, I'm just past it mate. It just aint the same as it was when I was 19 and E's were mdma, not mdea or whatever crap they are made of these days. As for the MDMA, its more like a sleeping pill than an upper so I tend to avoid it. Not to mention I have too many responsibilities to be 'in a mood' for 3 days after the weekend.

lol, people who judge others lifestyle choices are the sad shitheads mate

bet you never get drunk either, dickhead

Last time I got drunk I was a teenager - i.e too inexperienced to know better.

PS. my apologies for living in the real world instead of a chemically-enhanced one.

You'll be including the people who, eat chocolate, drink tea & coffee, drink alcohol, take asprins, take prescription drugs - yeah, shitheads the lot of you. Please lets not have this discussion again, I tire very easily of it, I am sick of having to justify my personal choices to people who havent got a clue what they are talking about.

Archived