Kawasaki Zzr600d Spares Or Repair.

Cret

ZZR600D for sale.

I bought this bike about 18 months ago from some **** on here who assured me it just needed calipers/tyres/chain & battery then putting through its test as it had been off the road for a couple of years. Yes, I'm a mug.

I paid £250 for it at the time but having had it stripped down and had to trash just about all of the parts on it and replace loads of them it now stands me at nearly £1000. List of bits replaced available if required.

I put it through its test once (more as a progress check than actually hoping it would pass) and have a list of the things that still need doing. There are quite a few bits but most are minor adjustments here & there. The only real nuisance job I think is it wants the fork seals replacing, and I have bought a pair of these. Also have new front wheel bearings, new chain & sprockets, good tread on both tyres, replaced the engine etc.

I'm going to be moving house, so I don't have time to finish the job off, besides I've got too much other vehicle related jobs on the go! For someone with space in a shed/garage and a few spare hours this would make a great & cheap bike but I've had enough after the amount I have now spent and just want some of it back!

Good runner although I think the carbs need balancing or something. Complete engine with it for spares if required. Was running when removed but has had water in it for a while. Micron 4 into 1 legal exhaust, and allegedly has been dynojetted.

£600 ono.

Archived