Now You See It - Magnificent - Soon You Won't:-(

manxchatterbox

I'm not normally a fan of your posts but this one is a good one.

Thanks for bringing that to my attention - I'm going to get my letter writing kit out and complain.

We can always build more buildings - trees like that take a long time to grow and should be treated with more respect than any thing we build.

Thanks MCB - good post.

Thanks for bringing that to my attention - I'm going to get my letter writing kit out and complain.

I'd put the pens away if I were you, the 21 days looks like it's been and gone. What a nightmare site on that junction too. If they get told they have to keep the tree I'm sure a JCB will 'accidentally' damage it to death.....

I'd put the pens away if I were you, the 21 days looks like it's been and gone. What a nightmare site on that junction too. If they get told they have to keep the tree I'm sure a JCB will 'accidentally' damage it to death.....

Maybe - but at least I'll have tried.

I'd agree that 52 sounds rather high but I think that you could build something appropriate on there. What other purpose is that bit of land serving?

Land, grass, greenary, trees...doesn't it do something to the air we breath? Take out the carbon dioxide etc. So yeah, it is serving a bit of a purpose really....

Archived