Iom Boat Laid Up

manxchatterbox

The IOM registered Boularibank has been laid up in Davao following a recent "incident"...

Aparently it has been mentioned recently in the Lloyds List ??

This is where Davao is:-

http://www.ppa.com.ph/Port%20Profile/Somin...ao/sub-sasa.htm

..how comes IOM Marine Admins haven't said a word about it????

I don't know maybe it’s a conspiracy! The people of the Isle of Man need to know about these apparent "incidents". :D

The IOM registered Boularibank has been laid up in Davao following a recent "incident"...

Have you now replaced the RSS Newsbot as the source of all nonsensical, useless, reported information regarding the Isle of Man?

Have you now replaced the RSS Newsbot as the source of all nonsensical, useless, reported information regarding the Isle of Man?

No , newsbot was brought in as competition for MCB.

Whilst I fear I may already know the answer....is there a point to this thread?

Editted to add that a search of the Lloyds list web site makes no reference to that vessel.

the ship will have a been flying a Manx Red Ensign - its been involved in an "incident"..its because Lloyds List has agents all over the world that reports of matters that might affect insurance rates and so hence "incidents" get reported that anyone else gets to hear of whats happening under the Manx flag....'cos if your replying on IOM Marine Administration than hard luck 'cos all they will give you are good news stories....a bit of bad news or "dirt" then that'll be for the Sweep it keep it under the mat..

the ship will have a been flying a Manx Red Ensign - its been involved in an "incident"..its because Lloyds List has agents all over the world that reports of matters that might affect insurance rates and so hence "incidents" get reported that anyone else gets to hear of whats happening under the Manx flag....'cos if your replying on IOM Marine Administration than hard luck 'cos all they will give you are good news stories....a bit of bad news or "dirt" then that'll be for the Sweep it keep it under the mat..

Is it me or does that make no sense at all, either in terms of logic or in terms of grammar.

Archived