Indecent Act?

Max Power

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aye, throw in a 'dear boy' for that patronising effect and all will be well.

I love your throw away comments and pray tell old chap, care to furnish us with your endless and substantial evidence for the local press being in the back pocket of some magical powers-that-be - no doubt the Dark Lord of Dandara and that nasty government which has the paper nailed because it is legally obliged to advertise notices in the press.

not any more hes not mr s no. I was referring to the busies in general mr f,and if after your time there you didnt spot that then your in the wrong game me laddo

not a fan of the masons myself,though half the family are in it the other half were treated very badly by them many years ago, sorry thebees, does this mean I should cancel the honeymooon? :(

I wonder what that star of screen and sound, Ivor Biggun, would have to say about this chap :whistling:

Im gonna have to start wearing me glims, the next post looked really strange

Second Manx Walking Festival, perhaps that guy misread it as well and was in training?

I don't know any more than the court report you've heard, but I think Lonan3 is probably right - there's possibly more to this than a shock horror headline to deserve such sentencing.

Whatever. I read the article and they guy sounded like a total wanker to me.

All that nonsense about having an itchy foot. Having an itchy foot is hardly the premise for a few frames of pocket billiards in front of kiddies is it?

Well next time i get taken short somewhere i better becareful.

What kind of woman watches a man for 5 minutes with her 2 children present ?

Sounds like she needs some sort of slap on the wrist too.

Leason learned lads here, next time the big fella is itchy becarefull nobody is watching :blink:

I bet she has not seen one for so long she was glued to his pants so to speak lol

Archived