Indecent Act?

Max Power

I haven't seen the "article" as such, so can't really offer a comment on this thread directly.

But I can say I was delayed in CDG airport (Paris) for about 6 hours, and wandered off to find a quiet area where I could plug in my laptop, have a smoke and check my email (over good old MT - very expensive GSM at 9k6 - quite a while ago!) and noticed a "dark skinned gentleman" sat directly across from me, - I didn't really pay any attention at first, then became a bit "suspisious" of his "movements", he then wiped his hands on the seat handles & buggered off.

I can only assume he was "pulling one off"as I didn't want to invstigate any further I could only assume, but felt "violated" - Now that I think back about it, the first "words" that appear in my head are "dirty bastard".

If I had kids that wre present, I probably would have wanted to give the man a kick in the face!!

I better read the newspaper so I can hopefully understand this one a bit more, I'm sure there's a huge difference between having an itchy foot and wanking!!!

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived