Liverpool Web Cam Cops Thieves

LoneWolf

Mathew Street Webcam

This actually a different webcam than that shown in most of the news items. I think the news items just show a general picture of the Cavern Club. I know it looks a bit of a dingy back street but it is quite busy.

I hope this is what you wanted, I'm not sure

This is a clip from a few minutes ago complete with tourists looking around and a girl taking a piccy of a wall or something. I bet this webcam gets loads of hits over the next few days with the publiciity!

post-2878-1156672143_thumb.jpgpost-2878-1156674824_thumb.jpgpost-2878-1156701881_thumb.jpg

The first picture looks a bit quiet and lonely so I added another from this morning - its getting busy!

These are other views of Mthew Street

post-2878-1156676221_thumb.jpgpost-2878-1156676236_thumb.jpg

And if you are that interested here is a forum on the website which discusses the subject:

Forum

I spotted this today on Reuters. An American guy in Texas was looking at a web cam in Liverpool and noticed what seemed to be a break-in going on. He telephoned the Liverpool police direct and the robbers were arrested!

Beatles Web Cam

Nice one.

I was surprised that there was a webcam outdoors in Liverpool that had not been either nicked or sold for crack.

Archived