Downhill Frame

Overdose

Rightyho, looks like by the end of the week I'm going to have a new frame winging it's way over here so my Cortina frame is now up for sale.

Comes with:

• Race Face seat post + clamp.
  • Modified rear end to fit a 5th Element Shock, has totally transformed the ride giving 9" of bottomless travel.
  • Original Manitou Bazooka shock.
  • Mavic rim (521 I think) on GoldTec Draco bolt thru hub. Wheel could do with being relaced.
  • All bearings replaced at the start of the year.
  • '03 RockShox Boxxer forks with £200 Mojo upgrade, 7" of travel, 20mm bolt thru axle.
  • Hope Headset

These frames are ultra rare and ride absolutly superbly, there's only a handful of them in the UK and it's the only one on the Island. The only reason it's up for sale is because I've got a good deal on my dream frame.

Bad bits

The back end could do with a respray as I only did a very quick rough job when I had it modified, but that's more down to personal preference.

As much as I'd like to hang it on my garage wall I don't want to see such a good frame go to waste so I'm looking for £650

If anyone wants to have a ride of it they are more than welcome to while it's still built up.

pbpic449341.jpg

pbpic450216.jpg

pbpic449315.jpg

Archived