This Week On Mflive

Mission

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Superb show as always Ray - nice one. :)

There's no show from Mo and Vixen this week but I will be streaming last weeks show on Thursday for those that missed it.

They'll also be an update as to what's happening over the festive period once I get confirmation from one of the DJ's.

to let all know.....i'll be doing a show on xmas and new years eve on sundays, the usual times apply, and you can check out the full horror that will be my festive hat on the camstream (www.clubiom.co.uk), witness the booze!!!....the goatee!!!....the bad dj dancing!!!!!

should be a giggle, see xmas in with a laugh and some great tunes!!!!

see ya then and a happy christmas to all!!

ray

to let all know.....i'll be doing a show on xmas and new years eve on sundays, the usual times apply, and you can check out the full horror that will be my festive hat on the camstream (www.clubiom.co.uk), witness the booze!!!....the goatee!!!....the bad dj dancing!!!!!

should be a giggle, see xmas in with a laugh and some great tunes!!!!

see ya then and a happy christmas to all!!

ray

dare i say bump for xmas eve?

:xmas:SHOW HO HO :xmas:

No, I'm not drunk, I really did mean to say that... why? Because we have a live show on MFLive tonight (Christmas Eve) from the man like the Ray Marshall. Yes folks, even though it's Christmas, Mr. Marshall is still streaming live with his ever popular Club Classics show from 8pm until midnight at least (there is the possibility of an extended show this week).

As usual, click here to tune in and click here for some festive banter.

See Christmas Day in with some banging tunes.

And the beat goes on...

Archived