This Week On Mflive

Mission

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Absolute belter of a show - all 374 minutes of it!

Judging by what Ray has planned for NYE - that should be even better than Christmas Eve (watch this space for a post in a couple of days).

Good numbers too, considering the time of year.

Oh, and webcam ftw - over 110 hits during the course of the show - WOW!

#Makes note to get in some champers and cigars.

dont forget tonihgt all...now that mf is back up....8pm start, you bring yer freinds ill spin the tunes....

more like a club night than club classics to see in the new year!!!!

www.mflive.com or try this one www.gnetradio.com or on www.shoutcast.com and search ray marshall....

have a great night and speak to you all soon!!!!

ray

'Top Bombing' dude 1945hrs-02:15hrs - a full 6 and a half hours of ace tunage :)

We came and we saw the New Year in with some great tunes.

Big, BIG thanks to Ray for Christmas Eve and New Years Eve and to all the MFLive DJ's for their efforts each and every week throughout 2006.

Let's hope 2007 brings even better shows with even bigger numbers.

Party on! :D

thanks to everyone who helped promote and ofcourse listened into the show.......quick congrats to dan on his impending daddy-hood!!...its worth it fella!

spesh thanks to mission, busby, stevie e...all at gnetradio here in guernsey.....radiobash, shoutcast and genzelradio in canada!!phew!!

hopefully the show will go from strength to strength...i have some ideas in the pipeline and they will come over time....

have a great 2007 everyone...dont forget that mo beats will be back on soon, and maybe a different show from a guy called mistermaker spinning the tuffest hip hop and d n b inthe near future!!!

will keep you all posted folks

cheers!!!!

Okay, Ray's not able to do a show tonight but we do have a live feed from 'Bar One' in Guernsey - 8:30pm onwards (should be a 4 hour show) - basically, it's Funky House but worth a listen for the 'live' crowd action at the very least.

As always, click here to tune in via your preferred media player.

Chat will be open but the DJ's won't be about to grill so you'll just have to make do with me and whoever else shows up.

:)

Okay, Ray's not able to do a show tonight but we do have a live feed from 'Bar One' in Guernsey - 8:30pm onwards (should be a 4 hour show) - basically, it's Funky House but worth a listen for the 'live' crowd action at the very least.

As always, click here to tune in via your preferred media player.

Chat will be open but the DJ's won't be about to grill so you'll just have to make do with me and whoever else shows up.

:)

I'll be here.. and join the chatting crew :rolleyes:

Happy Nuuuuuuuuuuu Year Beatfixers :)

I hope you all had a severely tipsy time and are now ready to shake those January blues by joining us tonight for a large selection of uplifting tuna.

Join us in the chatroom :rolleyes: (up there) from the usual time of 8pm and share your festive highs and lows whilst you sit back and listen to some of the best new dance music the island has to offer.

See you there from 8pm ;)

Archived