This Week On Mflive

Mission

hi all.....i hope you've had a great week, and the fact that its work tomorrow for most of us hasnt put you off!!!.

any way....tonight it all starts from 8pm as normal for club classics, and as usual you can log on to (Deep Breath....) www.mflive.com or www.clubiom.co.uk or clubclassics.camstreams.com (.....and breath out..)

if you come on the camstream theres chat there...so no one has to sign up to be able to join in, so apologies to the usual mfchat users, but will have mfchat on the go for awhile....my poor pc!!!!!

judging by the convo's in the chat room it takes about 3 mins to bring the tone in there right down!.......all good fun...

by nice to have you along...and thanks to all again for making clubclassics fun to do each week!!!

cheers

ray

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hi all....hope you've all had a great week, and are in the mood for clubclassics.......

everything starts at 8Pm on www.mflive.com and here of course...not to forget here....the cams has a chatroom so feel free to drop in...no sign up needed........good to finally be able to see mo as he's got his cam up and running.....gotta set my pc to record his show!!!

bring it back this sunday at 8pm......see ya then!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

hi all......hope your all fighting fit and full of fettle!!!....a spesh get well soon to all that have got that flu.....we had it over here and its a swine!!!!!

this wednesday at 8pm for the first hour i'll be doing a live mix of whatever, then followed by a mix from dj synnkraft, a longstanding member of genzel radio in canada, and he's quite the mixer too....

chat will be here mooozik is here and here

catch you then guyz n dollz

ray

Archived