This Week On Mflive

Mission

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Superb show Ray and great support tonight both on MFLive and clubiom - you hit a new high on the listener front tonight dude (not the outright record but it's not far off it).

Great selection of tunes and a lovely long set - thanks very much.

Congratulations to those that won cd's - I'll get them in the post tomorrow or Tuesday.

:)

The shedule this week:-

Monday Night - 8:30pm - 10:30pm

Roberto mascherucci - He cooked his amp last week and was swearing mightily for days afterwards :) He now has a new one and is back like Schumacher in a Ferrari at Monza! - expect Funky House and Trance aplenty from this passionate Italian Stallion.

Wednesday Night - 8:00pm-10pm

Ray Marshall with a banging hardhouse set - this is a must - nice and heavy and a definite case of turn the bass up to the max and scare your neighbours!

Thursday Night

Mo and the Vixen are off on a well deserved holiday so no show from them, we may have something else lined up though - watch this space ;)

Sunday Night - 8:00pm onwards

Ray Marshall with Club Classics - this show is proving to be a real hit - the chat room banter alone is well worth it but add some of the choicest club classics into the mix and you get real value for money - a must for anyone that wants to reminisce or for those that want to expand their musical knowledgebase.

Click here for the radio and here for the live chat.

Okay, I said I'd get back to you about Thursday night and now I have some news.

Ray has a friend 'chip' who he's keen to get on MFLive to do a show - due to the short notice, we couldn't arrange that this week but Ray does have an MD mix from chip that he'll stream tomorrow night - along with mixing some tunes live himself.

Not sure what Ray will play but chip's 80 minute mix is housey in nature.

The stream will be from 8-11pm so please do check in for a listen.

Archived