This Week On Mflive

Mission

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Requests for tomorrow Ray:-

I'm going to test you this week Ray (mainly because I can't ID the tunes and partly to see if you can find them from the lyrics alone :) )

So, first off...

Opening line - "Let's go back, way back, back to ma old school"

"I said I want a drink, I said I want a drink, I said I want a drink or I'm gonna break yer radio"

"Drunk - I like to dance when I'm drunk, I like to dance when I'm drunk" etc

secondly...

"I wanna know, I've got to know is this all - will intelligence save the next trip - what have you done and where did you go - is there is for me" etc.,

thirdly...

"Talk to me, talk to me, talk to me, talk to me - baron love" - and then some French chick doing her thing J"e tu vois dance"!

Number 4...

"I need you, you know I do believe" - ad infinatum. :)

Number 5...

Opening gambit... "aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa soook iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii"!

Then some foreign stuff - man you had a lot of foreign tunes back then.

Number 6...

"Then your house is mine (repeated) house is a feeling, house is a feeling, house is a feeling - then your house is mine"

Oh and yes, guess who's been playing old mix tapes from Guernsey on his recently acquired beatbox tonight.

Go get em dude. :)

Oh and Dreams of Santa Anna :)

Ola! Join us for the Balearic Beatfix Show tonight from 8pm till 12, with myself and The Mo Beats Experience

We've got shedloads of new tunes and we're fresh from Spanish Sun Sea and Sangria

Join us in the chat room above :rolleyes: and remember where to find us www.mflive.com or www.clubiom.co.uk

See you at 8 our sunny friends B)

its the chillout (ish) stuff's turn this sunday......just a selection of the more fluffy records i have in my collection, hopefully tunes you will know or enjoy fo rthe first time, ranging from massive attack to floyd to who knows what......

starts @ 8pm till late.....see ya then!!!

Archived