Student Tricks His Way To Drive In A Porsche

Nem

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I hope they chuck the key away, hes nothing but a punk and joy rider, would you still feel the same about him if he had killed one of you family.

Sack the Salesman and Lock the punk away.

Chuck away the key???? That's a bit harsh. Of course the lad's done wrong and should be punished for that, but there's no evidence to say he drove around in the car like an idiot, speeding and putting other's lives at risk. He may have driven perfectly well for all we know.

But sack the salesman, yep, for being a dope who had the wool well and truly pulled over his eyes!

I admire his balls but I don't condone what he did.

At 17, that's one powerful car to be driving and with no insurance, the implications don't bear thinking about.

Those 911's can bite big and if he was putting the hammer down, his (probable) lack of driving experience would almost certainly have resulted in dire consequences. It's bad enough hearing about the scapes teenage drivers get into driving round in their 1.2 Nova's but letting one loose in what is, to all intents and purposes a supercar is just irresponsible.

I'm amazed the garage didn't check him out beforehand to be perfectly honest.

I hope they chuck the key away, hes nothing but a punk and joy rider, would you still feel the same about him if he had killed one of you family.

Sack the Salesman and Lock the punk away.

Chuck away the key???? That's a bit harsh. Of course the lad's done wrong and should be punished for that, but there's no evidence to say he drove around in the car like an idiot, speeding and putting other's lives at risk. He may have driven perfectly well for all we know.

But sack the salesman, yep, for being a dope who had the wool well and truly pulled over his eyes!

Not harsh at all - the lad is a punk - funny scam - but funny ONLY if he had been insured! No respect for a GIT like that.

Bless him, although we wouldn't be reading about it unless he was actually caught - I wonder who else has got away with a quick blap around the mountain road with a demonstrator car they aren't insured to drive nor have any intention of buying..?

Young, of Castlemona Avenue, Douglas, took the car, collected some friends and went for an hour-long drive clocking up 39 miles, before returning it to Finechoice, said the acting inspector.

He suggested a number of improvements he would like to see done to the car and said he would be in touch over the purchase.

Sounds a bit like Ferris Bueller's Day Off to me, it used to be cool but someone should tell him it's not the eighties anymore.

What a cocky b@stard and might I add, very lucky to have not hurt anybody.

Archived