Infomation Needed

THRILLER

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My Dad still has his leather jacket with all the badges on...do you still have yours.

He also has his conister trophys along with his ramsey sprint trophys

I don't have the jacket, but I do have "the wallet" that was my complete & mobile recording system. It contains all sort of things from a Florian Camathias autograph on a scrap of paper - to receipts for parts - to hand written wage slips - sundry names / addresses & photos taken in those "two bob in the slot" booths. I also have an original "59 Club transfer" All of which are quite worthless to anyone else !!

Oh! I do still have a "Crooks Trophy Trail" trophy which was presented by Denis Craine (ex Salisbury Garage) who, incidentally, visited us with his wife about two weeks ago ! Talk about a small world eh ?

Keep it going ...........

I'm still looking for old photos .... they're here somewhere !

It would be good to get a few more ex Connister M/C members on line.

Does anyone have contact info for Nippon or the Daley brothers .. I assume they are still in Canada living?

Keep at it ....

I have contact details for the Daley Brothers downstairs somewhere, they have moved house a few times over the years so im not sure if my info is correct.

My dad will know so i will see what i can do, they still live in Canada so that should norrow down the search a bit. LOL

Archived