Infomation Needed

THRILLER

I work with one of the chaps in the Crosby photos and I'll ask him if he's any old pics himself that he wouldn't mind me putting on here (no point asking him to use a computer though!).

Which one ? C'mon, give us a clue ?

Oh it's not a secret,it's Peter Matthews and I asked him today about any pics but alas he reckons he has none from that era.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Here's another one that has come to light ..... .

Malcolm (Bront) Parkinson on his 250 BSA Barracuda ---------- Lock up yer daughters !!

manxmannau, I am really looking forward to seeing your picture of the Barracuda, C25 single wasn't it? It was one of the fastest machines of its day but didn't the boffins go over board with lightening all the engine components and they simply had no strength and kept breaking at high revs. :(

There was a Barracuda knocking around down south and my neighbour owned one for a while.

I work with one of the chaps in the Crosby photos and I'll ask him if he's any old pics himself that he wouldn't mind me putting on here (no point asking him to use a computer though!).

Which one ? C'mon, give us a clue ?

Oh it's not a secret,it's Peter Matthews and I asked him today about any pics but alas he reckons he has none from that era.

"Mattie" has been a mate of mine since Jesus played Fullback for the Jews ! Ask him if he remembers "Knocker "

Small world eh ?

"Mattie" has been a mate of mine since Jesus played Fullback for the Jews ! Ask him if he remembers "Knocker "

Small world eh ?

Oh I did yesterday when I spoke to him. He knows you're over next year as well (by the way he's been upgraded from "Mattie" To "Mad Dog" at times these days :lol: )

This thread has got me thinking (not bad, as that's the equivalent of kick-starting a jumbo jet!)

Many of the forum members must have old photos of sporting teams that they were in - or school classes, or whatever. How about posting some of them, possibly under the heading of 'Spot the Member' (if that isn't asking for trouble).

My own are all in the attic somewhere and may take some time to root out, but I'll try to find one or two if I can. Anyone else?

bikekidsha9.jpg

That what you're after?

To display an image in your post rather than attach it you should upload it somewhere like:

www.imageshack.us

When you've done that take the direct link to image from the numerous options, it is the very bottom one and should read something along the lines of http://imgxxx.imageshack .us/imgxxx/xxxx/filename (where xxx is a series of numbers)

When you've got that address click on the little picture of a tree in the reply screen and put that address in the box that pops up. Et voila a picture in your post.

Archived